Johnny(Don't Worry He Dosn't Die And He Won't Die In This Book)

I woke up in Dally's arms with a major headache. I looked under the covers to see if I still  had any clothes on and to my luck I did.

I got up and went to that bathroom looking for some aspirin for my headache. And left. I stopped by my room to change into new clothes and to get some spray paint to paint the side of a cop car that got me in some trouble a few weeks ago. When I was passing the lot I saw Johnny sitting there all beat up. Me and Johnny go way back. I saved his ass from his parents every chance I get. He broke my walls down so I can trust him.

"Hey Johnny how's it hanging?"he sat up and he didn't look so good.

"Im fine i guess. Parents got into it I barley got out of that house last night man. Any ways you got a cancer stick?" He asked in a shaky voice, probably still shaken up a bit from the beating.

I handed him one and lit it up and pulled one out for me as well. "Hey man I've got to go but I will be back later on ok." I was going to go beat the shit out of his parents. I wouldn't be the first time ether. I started walking when Johnny hollers at me from in the distance.

"Hey Nikki please don't mess with my old folks, I'm not worth it." Sometimes I feel so bad for that kid.

"come e'r man." He got up and started to walk with me to his house.

We got to his house in about 10 minutes. "Stay behind me ok. I don't want you hurt anymore than you already are." He just nods his head in response.
*knock*  *knock*

The door swing open and standing before me was his father. "What do you want you little slut!" He spit in my face and I went crazy on him.

I pulled him onto his front yard. I gave him a right hook to the jaw and he went down, but of course that didn't stop me. I bet the living shit out of that man. "SAY YOUR SARRY TO JOHNNY YOU OLD BASTED!" I yelled in his face as I pulled out my switch blade on him. When he didn't I made a long cut on his face that would end up needing stitches. After he was passed out cold I went to find his mom.

But Johnny pulled my arm back." Don't... It was only my dad this time." He said shyly. Afraid of what I will do to her. I let off his old man easy anyway.

"Than I will go easy on her I promise." I said to him holding out my pinkie. He soon locked fingers with mine.

I drug her out by the hair in the front lawn and beat her until she was passed out but I stopped three. I made a promise.

Dally's POV

I woke up alone in my bed with all of my clothes on. Well that is new. I got changed and wanted to go make some trouble.

As I was walking down the street I see Nicole beating the living shit out of Johnny's old man. Then she took out her switch and threatened him. She cut him in the face good. She was heading inside when Johnny stopped her and they started talking but u could not hear but soon after they locked fingers. Nicole went inside and drug his mom out by the hair and started to beat her when she was done they started to walk away.

I guess she really is bad ass... And how dose she know Johnny and why has Johnny never mentioned her before?