Taking Care If Business

Dally's point of view

They started to walk off into the distance and I thought about following them but I'm afraid if I get court by her she will hurt me. On the other hand the Curtis house is safe.

I was making my way to the Curtis house when Johnny walked up to me."hey man how's it hanging."

"Oh you know same old same old." He said with a sigh. "Hey I have someone I want you to meat, but Dallas I swear to god if you pull anything on her you WILL get hurt." Johnny said with a very stern look on his face so I nodded and he led the way to were this mystery  girl was.

We were near the old lot when I saw a girl. I knew her from some were. The way her long brown hair flows with a little  curl, the tan skin but not as tan as Johnny but just like when a girl is tan in the summer, and those big blue eyes that sparked in the morning sun.

Idiot snap out of it. I can't be talking like that I said to myself.

As we approaches the girl I realized it was Nicole. I guess it I time to get my answers. "Hey Nicole how's it hanging, why'd you leave so early?"I questioned.

"I needed to spray paint a cop car when I ran into Johnny over her and had to take care of some business I guess you could say."

"Yah I saw that business that you took care of when I was headed to the Curtis house." I said to her.

Johnny butted in, I forgot he was even here." Hey man speaking of the Curtis house you want to head over there now?" And off we went to the Curtis house. I guess I will have to get the rest of my answers some other time.

Nicole's point of view
As we walked into the Curtis house and a pair of arms raped around me and I knew who it was.

The goofy smile, the switchblade, the jokes, the hair, the shirt, the muscle I could recognize anywhere.

It was the non other than Two-Bit. I love that boy. He is like a five year old trapped in a teenagers body. But I love him anyway.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in sooooo long so I just wanted to get a chapter  and I know that it is short and I know that it sucks but just hang in there to see if anyone els broke down her walls.

~Stay Gold