One Time Thing

We walked in science for the rest of the walk to Bucks. Manley just because I didn't know how to respond.

We finally reached Bucks and sat down at the bar. "Hey Buck can you give me a beer." He said it more as a statement than a question. Witch was weird to me.

"Hey Nicole how's it hanging?"Buck asked. He always seemed to have a thing with small talking with me.

"Pretty good, I saved his ass from Tims Gang." I said with a chuckle at the end.

"What can I get you to drink?" He said after he was done laughing.

I was in the mood to get totally hammered." A full bottle of vodka if you don't mind?"

Shure enough he handed me a full bottle. I took a big swing of the bottle. "Just take it easy." Said Buck, I just laughed at myself.

"Like that's is going to happen." I simply stated and Buck just chuckled and walked off. Dally turned to face me. He didn't do anything he just sat their and stared at me looking deep into my eyes.

"You have pretty eyes. They remind me of the ocean. And your hair is real pretty too." That made me blush a little bit. I don't get comments like that to often.

"And what dose my hair remind you of?" I asked. It didn't take him to long to answer that question.

"Of the good that is left in the world." I was probably redder than a tomato. "Is the bad ass blushing?" He said wile chuckling. I just laughed and shook my head. I mean I get hit on a lot but not like this. Speaking of gettin hit on here comes an drunk now.

"Hey baby I would offer you a cigarette but your already smoking hot. Why don't we go upstairs to my room and I will show you a good time." He said with a wink. I just smiled and started to get up. He put his arm around me but the second he did that I twisted it back and kicked him were the sun doesn't shine. He fell down and I kicked him again. He couldn't get up he just laid their in pain wile Dally was sitting were I left him laughing his ass off.

"I guess you... Do know.... How to take care you yourself." He said in between laughs, I just shook my head and finished off what was left of the bottle.

I waved over buck and ordered a beer. He didn't look surprised that I finished that whole bottle in 5 minutes and wasn't even remotely drunk. He just handed me the deer and walked away. As on the other hand Dally was hammered. He has had 11 beers. Since nobody takes care of Dally I thought I would for the night.

"Come on Dally your going to go to bed." It was weird he just got up and started to walk. Dally was practically my nabber.

I managed to sit him on the bed. I was staring to walk out when he called for me." Will you stay with me, please."

I let out a small sigh and started to walk over to the bed. When I laid down he put his head on my stomach. "Will you play with my hair." I jut laughed hand started to run my fingers through his greasy hair.

"You smell good kinda like roses." Dally said in a sweet voice.

"And you smell good like home." I said as we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to see Dally staring at me. It was only 12 at night. I guess he wasn't kidding he really is like me. Doesn't sleep easily.

"Hi."
"Hi."it was weird he was like he wasn't even drunk.
"I'm bored I want to go and do something." Dally wined.

"You up for a game of pool. By that I mean losing."I said wile chuckling a little bit.

"Shure lets see who will win."

We were walking downstairs and to see I saw the Brambly Boys. They are like family to me.

"Hey long time no see. We miss you Nicole. Especially Jake over here." I laughed a little bit, mainly because me and Jake had a thing for a little bit.

"Same here, just not about the Jake part." I said with a chuckle. On the other hand Dally holds a grudge agents them.

"I think it's beast if you guys leave for now." I said. They don't like to say no to me since I can kick their ass any day so they said by and left.

"Your welcome."I teased him.

"I never said thank you." Dally said sarcastically and I just laughed.

"Get ready to lose. I'll let you brake e'm. You need all of the help you can get anyway." He laughed and broke them.

After ten minutes I whooped his ass."I win and you lose. I should have put money on it."

"Yah yah whatever." Me and Dally started to chat but by 3:30 a.m we drank about 20 beers each and went up to his room and passed out.