Chapter 4- FairyTail Sleepover!!!

We've been walking around the town for close to an hour and a half, so, we decided we should head to Mira's so we aren't late. That wouldn't be so good. ((A/N: Little did she know, she would want to be a whole month late XD))

After dropping Annabel, Pink, and Scar off with Wendy and Carla, I reach Mira's place and knock on the door. I hear muffled voices and shuffling feet until Erza opens the door, "Hello, Kathryn. Glad you could make it. You arrived at exactly 8 o'clock. Come on in. We were just thinking about what to do first." I smile at Erza and walk in.

"Thanks, Erza." I look around. It's a pretty simple place, but the main question I have is where is Elfman, so, I ask, "Hey, where's Elfman? Doesn't he live here too?"

Mira smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me into another room, "Oh, the boys are also having a little thing."

I nod, "Cool! So, what are we doing first?" We enter a room that has Lucy, Levy, Cana, Juvia, Lisanna, Evergreen, Bisca, and some of Lucy's spirits, such as, Virgo, Aries, and Gemini. I smile and sit in the little circle they've formed, "Hey, guys."

Lucy smirks, "Hey! I have an idea on what we should do first! We should play truth or dare!"

Everybody else nods in agreement and cheers. I furrow my eyebrows, "The last time I played that was when I was a little kid. LET'S DO THIS!!! Be ready to play the best game of T or D ever!!!!"

We all laugh. I smile, "Alright! Lucy, since you came up with the idea, you go first!" I smiles and put my head in my hands, getting ready to give the girls the BEST dares.

Lucy looks around the room, "Hmmmmm.......I CHOOSE YOU MIRA!!! Truth or Dare?!?!"

Mira thinks, tapping her chin, "I'll go with truth!" I smiles and chuckle a bit looking at Lucy as she thinks about what to say.

"Uuuuummmmmm.....Alright!!! Tell us about your hottest moment with a boy!" Lucy says standing up and pointing her finger at Mira.

~~~~I'll just time skip here XD~~~~

We've been playing Truth or Dare for a while now. I've been picked, but I've been picking Truth. Lucy had to eat deodorant, Erza had to eat a spoonful of cinnamon, Evergreen had to prank call Elfman telling him she was pregnant, Virgo and Aries had to kiss, and Mira had to perform a dance with Levy, Cana, Juvia, Lisanna, and Bisca. It was so funny. Now it was Mira's turn. She looks at all the girls, "Kathryn! Truth or Dare?!?!"

I sigh, "I guess I'll do dare, now." Everybody cheers,

Mira smirks evilly, "I dare you to find Natsu and find a way to give him a nosebleed by doing something sexual." Everybody laughs, EXCEPT for me.

I sweat drop, "Fine......Do you have any clothes I can choose from?" Mira nods and grabs my hand, leading me to her bedroom with Lisanna, Juvia, Lucy, and Erza following. They start to dress me up like a barbie doll.