Chapter 9- The Return

A/N- This is a short chapter. IT WILL NOT FOLLOW THE MANGA OR ANIME. There is a new character who was made by a friend of mine!! Check her out! MeowMeowDesu

'Hello, Edolas.'

I sigh and look around. I already know the king's plan with the guild members of FairyTail. I also know what he is going to do with the dragon slayers.....to me......It's horrible.

I fly to the nearest island and look around, my eyebrows furrowed. It has been a while since I've been here, but I remember most of the place. Edolas. The place I haven't missed a single bit. The place completely different from Magnolia.

I look around at all the weird plants until I start to hear a loud, high pitched, familiar voice yelling, "WHERE ARE WE?!?! WHY CANT I FLY?!?!" Pink.

I quickly hide behind a tree and peek over to also see Scar, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, and Happy. Carla explains to them about everything and then she starts talking about the royal family......That's when I decide to show myself.

I exit from my hiding spot and stand right in front of them. Carla sighs, "And here I present to you, the next Queen of Edolas." I take a sarcastic bow and start walking, "Let's go. We can't waste time."

Natsu walks up to me angrily, "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US ABOUT THIS?!?!"

I reply bluntly, "I wasn't."

He gasps, "SO YOU WERE JUST GOING TO KEEP THE INFORMATION OF EDOLAS AWAY FROM US?!?! YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TELL US YOU ARE A QUEEN?!?!"

I sigh, "I wasn't going to tell you about Edolas. And I have you plenty of clues that I'm a queen, Natsu. Hell, my keys even call me Queen!!!" I roll my eyes, "You need to pay more attention. Didn't Igneel teach you anything about queens? I am more than just 'The Queen of Edolas'. I'm the Queen of Dragons for gods sake!!"

Natsu pouts and crosses his arms over his chest, "Whatever..."

Pink and Scar walk beside me. Pink pants, "Walking is soooo much woooork."

Happy pants, "Tell me about it."

I chuckle and roll my eyes, "Alright. Let's head to-" I stop myself, "Nevermind. Um.....I....got to go. Bye!" I then fly off and head to the one place I know well. I hear Natsu, Scar, Pink, Happy, and Wendy yelling at me as I fly away, but I don't care. I keep flying towards the guild.

The Edolas FairyTail guild.

I fly faster, trying to arrive before the real Natsu's group gets there. In about two minutes, I arrive at the entrance of Edolas FairyTail. I quickly requip into an outfit Edolas FairyTail knows me for, putting the hood of my black cloak up to hide my face. (((Outfit if up above.))

I enter the guild and everything goes silent. EVERYTHING. They don't know what I look like. They don't know who I actually am. Except for one person.....

"Nobara!!" There she is. Kasumi Takida. Also known as Kas or Yumi. Kasumi Takida is a dark key. She was once real Lucy's key, but Lucy abused her power and that caused the contract to end. She somehow managed to go to Edolas on her own. When I lived in Edolas, I found her key and took her with me. We are now quite close.

I smile a bit behind my cloak and nod, "Hello, Yumi. Long time no see." She scoffs, "You're tellin' me. It's been........almost 2 years. Where's..........Where's Annabel?" She looks around for the little bright girl, an emotionless expression on her face.

I look down, "She......Akio came back and he....took her from me........." Yumi frowns, "I'm so sorry.........Wait, why are you here again? It's too dangerous for you to be here! You know that."

I sigh and start to speak, "My guild in Fio-" Then I am interrupted by the most annoying voice in the world of annoying voices. Edolas Lucy. "AH SO YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO COME BACK?!?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH US!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US YOU WERE LEAVING!!"

I look at her with cold eyes. She doesn't know that because she can't see me, but she can see the dark aura surrounding me, "I'm sorry I didn't know I had to report to you every time I take a walk." I tilt my head a bit and watch as Lucy cowers away, but I continue, "Next time you yll at me with those words will be the last time you live, understood?"

Edolas Lucy salutes me, shaking with fear, "YES MA'AM!!" She then walks away. Yumi smirks evilly and mutters, "That bitch deserves it....."

I chuckle and nod towards the door, "I know. We need to go before the dragon slayers get here. Come on, Yumi." Yumi blinks a bit, "Y-You're.....letting me come with you? That's a first...." I nod, "Yeah. Is that a problem?"

Yumi quickly shakes her head and runs out of the guild, "NO!Let's go help your friends." I follow after her.

When we get side by side, I sigh, "When we get far enough from the guild I need to requip into my.....my......queen outfit." I make a disgusted face. Yumi laughs a bit, "Kathryn what exactly are you planning?" I sigh, "THAT is a secret. But I'm going to need your help." I smile a bit.

Yumi furrows her eyebrows, tilting her head, "What do you need my help for?"

Kathryn keeps her smile, watching forward as she walks,

"I need your help getting back FairyTail."