Chapter 4: P.O.V. Sami

Now I must say something. When you are told that there was a weird boy that had been camping out in a secret library for a week, you turn out to be pretty surprised. And I mean not just like ‘What?’ I mean ‘WH AT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!’ My reaction was the later inside my mind, outside it was the first.

Quinn and Dan stood in front of me, after I heard the news. I stared at them for about a minute, before saying, “What?” Daniel rolled his eyes.

“You seriously didn’t listen to anything we just said? God, you would’ve thought that a Guardian Angel would listen to people.” Daniel looked skeptically at me, so I did the one thing that I thought of first. I launched myself at him in annoyance and tackled him to the ground.

“Shut up!” I shouted pinning him to the ground. With a yelp Daniel realized where he was and started to struggle. I laughed and smirked at him. We heard footsteps coming up from the library and I looked up in confusion. Unfortunately Daniel took it as a chance to get out from under me and twisted around and sat on top of me. I glared up at his smirking face and wrenched one of my hands free and grabbed a handful of his sandy blond hair and yanked it hard. He yelped and loosened his grip on me and I kicked up and he flew off me. I turned my eyes slightly to the mirror in the living room and saw that I still had amazingly perfect hair and makeup and my wings were spread out behind me.

“Seriously? I can’t even get a speck of dirt or something on my clothes or mess up my hair? Can’t I at least CHANGE my clothes?!?!?!?” I shouted up to the ceiling and Daniel had gotten up without my notice and tackled me back to the ground laughing. Quinn ran into the room and I glared at him. “Give me a hand please Quinn?” Quinn laughed at this and leaned against a wall.

“I think that Daniel’s got it covered. Sorry, Bros before Amigos.” I glared at him and heard footsteps coming from the library as I was complaining about how it hurt to have angel wings pushed to the ground when Kyle came up with another boy who I can make a safe guess that he was the boy Quinn and Daniel had been talking about. Daniel and I looked up at Kyle, who was glaring murderously at Daniel. I looked up at Daniel, who was still sitting on top of me, as he quickly scrambled up to his feet and held his hand out for me to grab on to. Kyle walked over towards us and slapped his hand away and held out his own. I took it and stood up in front of him. Although we were the same age, Kyle still was taller than me by quite a bit, and he glowered down at me before letting go of my hand and walking over to stand beside the boy, who was just barely able to clear Kyle’s shoulder. I nod my head in his direction, and my wings flutter hesitantly behind me.

“Who’s that?” I say, looking at the boy. Kyle shoves him forward and looked at the boy.

“You answer them…” The boy gulped and hid behind his brown gold curls.

“My name is Henry Kingston, future Guardian Angel.” He said in a quiet shy voice, but as he said the last sentence, his voice turned determined and filled with hatred. I stepped forward.

“Future Guardian Angel?” I ask, looking at the boy in confusion. He nodded fiercely at me. I raised an eyebrow. “And just how do you plan to do that?” He looked at me suddenly, his chocolate brown eyes suddenly seen behind his curls. I felt my eyes widen but held my ground.

“You could turn me. Please, I beg you.” I glance up at Kyle who looks at me with hard eyes and nods. I look back at Henry with wary eyes.

“Ok… and don’t get any ideas people!” I glared with hard white gold eyes at Daniel who looked quickly away. I turn back to Henry who is sitting there expectantly. I sigh and walk towards Henry, who, although he is a head shorter than Kyle, is only about up to my nose. I beckon Kyle who stands behind him, ready to catch Henry.