Chapter 10: P.O.V. Wyatt

When Heather and I got caught, we were not expecting to get regular treatment as though we were just another person in their group. But that was exactly how we were treated, we got actual food for the first time in a while, just don’t ask about what we ate before. So we sat in a circle and I was sitting next to Heather and next to Anne.

I mean, how ever pretty Heather is, I will always think of her as my best friend, and nothing more. However Anne though, she’s a different story. I smirked to myself and leaned over to Anne and looked at her green eyes. She scooted over a bit and closer to Sami who sent me a death glare. I smiled again and moved over more. We looked up and the sun started to set. Sami stood up and brushed her legs off.

“Ok, the sun is starting to set, and we seriously need to sleep. I know that I haven’t sleep in about 3 days. And yes Wyatt, Angels need sleep.” She turned another glare my way just as I was opening my mouth to ask her that. I closed my mouth and gave her a crooked smile. She rolled her eyes and Heather snickered. I shot her a glare and just turned away. I looked back at her.

“So I want someone looking after someone at all times. Anne, you go with Wyatt. Heather, you’re with Daniel. Vizo and Quinn, you’re together, and I’ll be with Kyle. Sounds good?” It didn’t really sound like a question, more like a challenge to see who disagreed. When we were silent, she shooed us away and I walked over to Anne, who was looking at me. I was an inch taller than her, though it was not that obvious. She glared up at me than seemed to realize something.

“Uh Sami? Where did Henry go?” Sami froze then groaned.

 “Where did that little twerp go?” I rolled my eyes and as I did I saw a figure on one of the roof tops. He was running towards us shouting something, and I could barely hear it, mostly because I was closest to him.

“SAMI!!!!!!!” He was shouting. I turned around to Sami and pointed up to his figure.

“Is that the little twerp you were talking about?” Sami turned to me and followed my finger and sighed sadly.

“Sadly, that is the little twerp I was talking about. And here we were, all even.” Henry jumped off one of the roofs and used his wings to slow down and landed perfectly. Sami’s eye brows rose upwards but she regained her composure as Henry ran up to her.

“We got to move! There is this whacko girl chasing me telling me to turn her!” Sami rolled her eyes.

“Sure Henry. Now where was this girl?” Henry opened his mouth but was cut off by a shriek. A girl was standing there, she was tall and lean, and had blond hair down to her waist and her eyes were brown with golden flecks. She ran towards Sami and dropped to her knees.

“PLEASE TURN ME!!!!!!” Sami exchanged a panicked look at Daniel who walked towards her, and, dropping to his knees, and attempted to detach the girl from Sami’s legs, which she had just clung to. He picked her up around her waist and tugged, but the girl held on tight. I walked away from Anne and towards the girl and, pushing Daniel away with a smug smirk, put my arms around her waist and yanked hard, and she flew off. Then I fell backwards as she threw herself against me and I landed on the ground with her on top of me. I looked at her and she looked down at me. She grabbed my chin and yanked my face around.

“Oh you’re cute!” I glanced at Anne who was looking indifferent, so I looked back at the girl.

“Right back at ya darling.” Anne’s head swung around and back at us. Kyle rolled his eyes and walked over, and picked the girl up and off my lap.

“What’s your name?” I asked her, sitting up slightly and rubbing my back. She winked at me and tossed her blond hair over her shoulder.

“My name’s Felicia, future Guardian Angel Chief.” Sami snorted and walked towards Felicia.