Chapter 6: P.O.V. Vizo

As I sat in the factory fiddling with all the tools that I found in it, I couldn’t help but wonder about the Archangels. I had to sit through ever night for months, praying that they didn’t see me… and then all of a sudden; they were gone. I got no more attacks on me… it seemed almost too good to be true. And I was relatively bummed because I had created all these weapons to fight the Archangels that came.

I smiled fondly down at the work table that was filled with weapons… but I was still working on one. Even if there were no Archangels, I refused to stop working on this gun until I actually got it to work. I picked it up and glared down at it.

“Worthless piece of crap,” I muttered to myself. Then I heard voices outside the factory doors. I checked the window; it was nightfall. I turned frantically back to the door in a panic. I had thought that there were no more Archangels! I glanced around before darting to the door quickly and peering out a tiny window I had made for this purpose. I saw two winged figures standing behind the door and three other people without wings…

Archangels?

I bolt back to my table and grab the first weapon my fingers touch just in time as the door swings open. I hold the weapon out and glance down quickly to see which one it was… and, to my dismay, it was that worthless gun that I couldn’t get to work. I groaned inwardly but didn’t show it on the outside. I knew the stupid gun didn’t work, but they didn’t know that.

One of the Archangels jumped back, but the other stepped forward into the light and I saw that it wasn’t an Archangel at all.

Unless they suddenly turned white.

The girl smiled at me nervously then held up her hand and made a peace sign and said to me, “We come in peace.” I looked at her and the other Angel… which I hopefully think is another white one like her.

“Does he count in it too?” I said, jerking my gun slightly to the other Angel. She looked over at the guy and burst out laughing.

“Oh ya, he does. This one just turned.” She shoved the guy into the light and I saw a curly brown haired boy with white eyes and wings in the light. He laughed nervously before blushing and hiding behind his curls. I tilted my head at the dude, who was too lanky and about to my nose height wise, and almost started laughing at the dude, but stopped for his sake. I looked back at the girl in question.

“Archangels can turn white and blush?” The girl looked at me then laughed again.

“Sorry, I forgot that the Earth doesn’t really know about us yet… sigh. Henry and I are Guardian Angels. We may not look it, especially Henry,” Henry blushed a brighter red and looked as though he was trying to hide himself in his curls. “But we are created to fight the Archangels and destroy them. My name is Sami, and you are?” I looked at Sami and smirked lazily.

“Vizo, your one and only love,” I bowed to her dramatically as I heard two growls from behind her and froze. I looked up at her. “What? Do you have two dogs or something?” She froze as well and glanced behind her and opened her mouth to speak as one of the people behind her stepped forward and stood in front of me. I stared at his chest before tilting my head up to see a tan guy with blue eyes looking down at me. I squeaked and backed up and knocked into another guy, my height with sandy blond hair and green eyes. I yelped and darted through the tables that I knew so well. I heard them trying to follow me, but I smirked ever so slightly. I knew these tables like the back of my hand. I glanced quickly behind me and saw that the two boys were close behind me. So, I did Plan Beta. I pushed myself faster and then jumped up, stepped on top of the table and pushed my leg up and grabbed a rafter and swung up onto it. I looked down quickly to see them glaring up at me. I smirked at them and kept running along the rafters. I grabbed another and swung myself up, but almost fell off when I heard someone else on the rafters. I glanced down to see the green eyed boy staring up at me. My eyes were wide and I quickly grabbed another and jumped up higher. I tried to think.