♚ ; crashing down | scenario | hinata/fem!reader

[SCENARIO] Characters A & B are roommates. One day, Character A who is notoriously tough and strong is frightened by a cockroach. They yell for Character B who comes running to the rescue...only to find themself slipping on the soaking wet bathroom floor. This ends in, shall we say, quite the awkward landing.

Character A =  Hinata / Character B = Reader

A scream pierced the air like a sword to the victim's gut. Which alarmed the [hair color] girl, it sounded strangely like Hinata, but he wouldn't never scream and especially for no reason. This confused her greatly, but passed it off. If he needed her help then he could just call for her, simple as that. A few minutes passed by - or that's what it felt like to the girl - and she heard her name being called.

Clearly in the mindset that something bad happened to her cheerful roommate, she rushed to help him.  Nearly tripping over her own footing along the way; she reached the restroom, "Hinata-!" Her sentence was cutoff as she slipped on the surprisingly convenient wet floor. In time, Hinata turned around in time just to catch his friend, but not save himself by being knocked over and on the bathroom floor rather roughly.

Luckily for the cockroach it scampered away and out of the bathroom before the it got hit by the falling brunet. Thank god that the cockroach was saved; Hinata's back...maybe not?

You looked up at him from his chest, a confused but yet worried look in your [E/C] hues. "Are you alright?" The question rang throughout the air, hanging there for awhile. After not hearing a reply for a small while, about five minutes at least, you put your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. His hands were still resting on your waist. The two of you continued to lay in solitary silence for awhile. In the meanwhile, he was thinking of your question.

He was fine, but his heart wasn't.

[A/N] This is short! I'm sorry. I'm not the best at writing for Hinata and I couldn't think of anything in the meanwhile so it took me awhile to think of this. Yet again, sorry for the long wait. I was busy and I brought FE:A in the meantime, so maybe I will write something for that?