✰ ; day off | niles/m!reader

The war between Hoshido and Nohr was finally over and for you that meant that you could spend more time with Niles. Absolutely fantastic; time alone with your beloved. And the Gods had to make your day better by Niles being off of his retainer duties for the whole day. But you were sure as hell going to make up for it into the future most likely, something this good just couldn't be true.

The [H/C] male and his husband spent the day away in [Y/N]'s bedroom which made it clear to the inhabitants of the Nohrian castle that the happy couple would want to be left alone. The male sat in Niles' lap with his arms wrapped tightly around his waist to keep him in place. Sweet nothings were huskily whispered into his ear making him timidly blush and squeal quietly. And that earned a soft chuckle from the tan man behind him.

Their legs were dangling off the sleek bed; The [H/C] constantly shifted on his lap trying to fix his position but arms strongly held him in place keeping him from moving. [Y/N] let out a childish whine at the lack of mobility. Niles lightly chuckled and trailed his fingers down his significant other's upper thigh along with burying his head in the crook of [Y/N]'s neck.

The [S/C] male could feel Niles' snow white hair tickling the side of his neck and the small pecks on the column of his neck; which made him squirm even more on his lap and caused quiet giggles and squeals to leave his lips. And the small bite once in awhile which would make the [H/C] male squeal a tiny bit louder and blush even more.

Niles' grip loosened considerably on [Y/N]'s waist which gave the male mobility once again and finally. Once he was free from his lover's hold, he turned around; his knees on either side of the Outlaw and his hands roamed through his incredibly soft hair. The Outlaw's hands interlocked behind his lover's back and maybe a little bit below his waistline, but the other was too busy messing with Niles' hair and kissing his cheeks once in while. 

Small and quiet compliments left his lips, such as 'Your hair is so soft!' and 'You're so cute!' - which made his significant other grunt and the [E/C] male pout and change the word 'cute' to something more acceptable. Though the word cute didn't suit him, he did enjoy his lover pouting in front of him and other lewd and unacceptable things. It was nice to spend a day alone with his lover though, just cuddling and doing other romantic things.