♕ ; important-ish author's note !!

[Author's Note Ahead]

I finally gave this story a name!

A place holder name at that and an alright cover. 

It's not great but Wattpad quality on my laptop makes the cover look even worse. I might revert back to the original cover? Maybe but I guess you couldn't really call it a cover, just a picture slapped on a book and called a cover.

And I have Awakening now! Which is sweet in my opinion and opens up new possibilities for stories and such! But the thing is, I'm still not finished with Fates. I'm almost finished with the Nohr Route (Chapter 22: Sakura) and the Revelation Route (Chapter 23: Arete Undone). And I might redo the game when I'm finished with it and when I'm finished with Awakening because I understand how to play now and I'm more practical! Hooray!

And if I do write Awakening stories, it would have to be during summer where I'll put a small hiatus on the Fates oneshots, but I'll make sure I have a good supply of oneshots in this story before, so you won't have one or two stories to enjoy and get bored of.

I'll probably write an Henry drabble set for practice. And he's pretty much the only character I can understand other than Tharja. That story will be started on the weekend and be updated on the weekend (whether it be Saturday and/or Sunday). However, it most likely won't be updated as much then this story. Because this story is my main train of thought currently.

But anyways, done with that! I'm working on (or at least got an idea for) a Niles(Zero)/M!Avatar oneshot (might use Zero because it sounds better than a lake located in Egypt). It will probably be a lime and probably be my first actual pairing other than the Characters/Reader, so yippie!

So, that's pretty much it. I might edit this if I forgot anything that should be important. See you in the next update! Goodbye.