The Bloody Party

Hey there. My name is Fallen Angel, but you can call me Angel. I apparently live with my best friends in a cabin in the woods. Hoody, Masky and Jeff. You should know who those three are. Anyway, I moved in with them about a year ago. I met them back when I was close to dying. I have no idea how I became who I am now. All I know is that they saved me. I know they are Creepypastas and all.. but you just have to know they aren't all that bad. I guess you can just call me a "Tomboy".. heh.

The past couple months we've been playing game in the basement. Yes, We have Internet and Power here. Masky's done somthing in the attic.. Only He knows what. So, To this very day. I'm only waking up to another crazy morning.

Hoody: Hey! Angel! Wake up.

Me: What?...

Hoody: We're having French Toast downstairs.

Me: *sits up* Okay.. I'm going to take a quick shower then come down.

So, its my birthday. I don't know if any of the guys remembered..

Hoody: Alright. *walks out and closes the door behind him*

*10 minutes later*

Me: *pulls on a black and white striped t-shirt, Puts on black skinney jeans and puts on some black socks*..

Black and white are my two favourite colours. Red is too, But i'll get some red on my clothes later.

Me: *dries my hair, Brushes it and ties it into a bun*

Masky: *knocks on the door* Hurry up Angel! The French Toast is getting cold!

Me: Alright, I'm coming.. *opens the door and walks into the kitchen with Masky*

Jeff: *swings his arms open and spins in his seat* Happy Birthday You Bitch! 

Me: Thanks Asshole. *sits down in my "special" seat* Haha..

Masky: Haha.. Happy Birthday,

Hoody: *hands over a plate of French toast* Happy Birthday. 

Me: Thanks.. So, What are we going to do today?

Jeff: Well We were thinking of having a huge party wih all the other Creepypastas.

Hoody: It's going to be Epic.

Masky: We're going to get a pool!

Me: Really? *raises one eyebrow at Masky*

Hoody: Well, We're going to try.

Me: Pfft.. Okay.

Jeff: Well that's for tonight.. Today we're going to take you killing.

Me: Awesome *finishes French Toast*

Hoody: We're going to start soon.. So, You better go get your weapons.

Me: *shrugs* Okay.

Everyone *goes into their rooms to get ready*

*We all meet in the backyard*

Jeff: Okay, We're going to that city over there,

Hoody: Everyone ready?

Me: Yup.

Masky: Yeah.

Jeff: Angel, You lead the way.

Me: Okay. *climbs up a big tree and jumps from branch to branch as the others follow me*

*On the edge of the city* 

Jeff: Okay.. We let Angel get the first kill then the rest of us can go.

Masky: *points at a nearby building* There's a group over there!