Chapter 20

I sat down next to Michelle and Quinn over at Quinn's house. We all felt "empty".. Like we've been gone for a very, very long time.

Quinn: Do you guys feel like we've just lost something really important?

Michelle: Yeah..

Me: Mhm.. I'm trying to remember..

I close my eyes for a short while and there a bunch of images that flash through my mind and I fall over staring at them all passing through my head.

Quinn's P.O.V

Angel: Mhm.. I'm trying to remember..

Me and Michelle stare at Angel as she closes her eyes and falls to the floor.

Michelle: Holy fuck!

Me: What just happened?!

Michelle grabs Angel and pulls her towards the both of us.

Michelle: I don't know!

Me: Get a wet towel! Hurry!

Michelle got up and ran towards the washroom. I slapped Angel softly as I tried to get her to wake up. Michelle passed the wet towel to me, I grabbed it and set it down on her forehead.

Michelle: ANGEL! WAKE UP!

Me: C'MON! THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! ANGEL! WAKE UP!

Michelle's P.O.V

Quinn: WAKE UP! ANGEL!

Angel: *suddenly stops breathing*

Quinn: Angel?... ANGEL?! *shakes her around* ANGEL! ANGEL! WAKE UP! STOP IT!

I stare at Quinn shaking Angel's lifeless body. Quinn shrieks at me to do something. I fall down to my knees and continue to stare. Quinn continues shaking Angel and begins to cry. I grab Angel from Quinn and carry her downstairs. Quinn follows close behind and I run outside and towards the play ground. Quinn tries to grab my arm and stop me but I run faster. Quinn catches up to me.

Quinn: Where are you taking her?!

Me: The playground..

Quinn: That won't fucking save her!

Me: Trust me..

Quinn: But..... Okay..

We finally reach the playground and run onto the jungle gym. I pull out a dog whistle and blow it. We sit still and soon we hear a dog barking and voices shouting, "SMILE! GET BACK HERE!".

Quinn's P.O.V

I stare at the woods.. Listening to the barking dog and the shouting voices.. When I recognize a name.. "Smile". I look at Michelle and stare at her.

Michelle: *smiles* I would never forget my best friends.

Me: ... Who?

Michelle: Haha! I'll tell you later.

I nod and watch as a red husky kind of dog thing with a humans smile.. But it's huge.. Run up to the jungle gym and begin jumping around. It barks at us and I scream and grab onto Michelle's arm. She screams too and we begin laughing and screaming. I look up as I see a tall boy run out of the woods with a white bloody sweater, black dress pants, black scorched hair and a pale face.. With a smile carved into his cheeks. I nearly throw up at the sight of his face. I close my eyes and hold on tighter to Angel.

Michelle's P.O.V

I see Jeff run out into the open.. Idiot. I blow the dog whistle again and Smile sits down wagging his tail. Jeff looks up at me and stares. I smile and he jumps up at me and hugs me tightly. I hug back.

Masky's P.O.V

Me and Hoody finally stopped yelling at Slendy. We turn and see that Smile ran into the forest with Jeff and Hoody following him and shouting at him to come back.

I look over at Slendy and he nods. I run out the back door and follow Jeff and Hoody. I look back and see that Slendy is staring at me through the window. I shiver and catch up to Jeff and Hoody.

Hoody stops and grabs onto my arm, I get jerked back and Jeff runs into the open. I facepalm myself and hide behind a tree with Hoody. I stare at Jeff hugging.. Michelle? I look over next to them and see Quinn! I smile and notice Angel.. I realize that she could be dead and my smile quickly turns into a panicky look.

Hoody's P.O.V

I stare in horror as I see Angel at Quinn's side.. Completely lifeless. I run out and climb up and grab Angel. Quinn screams and kicks me off the jungle gym. Jeff bursts out laughing as I fall onto the sand and almost getting crushed by Angel. I glare at him. Jeff stops laughing and realizes Angel. I look down at her and begin to cry. I scream and hold her against my chest.. Hoping this wasn't real.

Angel's P.O.V

I continue to stare at the photos flashing quickly. I feel tears suddenly falling onto my face. I wipe them off and then hear Hoody crying. I stop and stare at the dark. "Am I really hearing him?.." I think to myself. I close my eyes and all the sounds around me fade in. I start having a coughing fit. I finally stop coughing and look at Hoody.. Feeling really sleepy. He has bloody tears streaming down his face. I look over at Quinn jumping down at me and smiling. I see Jeff and Michelle hugging each other. Smile is just sitting there and staring at everyone while wagging his tail. I smile and hug Hoody tightly.

Masky's P.O.V

Oh god.. Oh god.. Oh god.. Oh god.. When Slendy finds out that the two girls remembered about us.. He's going to--... I think he's behind me. I look up and see Slendy staring at the 5 young teens. Slendy looks down at me and I look away quickly.

Slendy: When did they find out?.. It's only been like maybe.. 6 or 7 fucking hours!

Me: I.. I don't know..

Slendy: They cannot come and live with us again. Never again.

Me: I-If you say so Mr. Slendy..

Slendy: I thought I told you to stop calling me that.

Me: Sorry..