Chapter 11

I woke up in my bed. Hoody was sitting beside me. I sat up, hugged him and started crying. I told him my nightmare slowly. Hoody hugged me tightly and kissed my head. I finally stopped crying and got up to wash my face.

~half an hour later~

I was sitting on the couch next to Hoody and Masky. Jeff was laying on the floor.

Jeff: What were we doing again?

Masky: I don't know.

I just started laughing for no reason and the others started laughing too.

Masky: Why are we laughing?!

Me: I don't know!

We all laughed harder

We sat there and laughed for a long time then finally stopped.

Me: Hey guys.

Jeff: What?

Me: OH GOD! IT'S THE RAKE!

Masky: I did not scream that!

We all laughed again and went outside to go and play in the backyard. I jumped up onto the roof and the others followed. I began dancing around like an idiot, jumping and running all over the roof. Jeff went all over the roof doing back flips, Masky was doing the Gangnam Style, and Hoody was singing randomly.

We were having lots of fun. Slendy walked out and we all dropped down. Slendy looked up at the roof and then walked into the forest.

Me: MAH FACE!

We all burst out laughing and went wild again. Jeff jumped in through the chimney, turned on really loud music inside and we were having a party of our own outside and on the roof. We were dancing and singing until 9pm. Then Slendy came home. Jeff did the worm off the roof, jumped off the ground and into the open living room window. Slendy came up onto the roof and yelled at us. I jumped in through the chimney and turned off the music. Then dragged Jeff onto the roof.

Slendy: How long have you been partying?

Me: Ever since you left..

Slendy: Ugh.. Were you guys up here the whole time?

Hoody: Yeah.

Slendy: Did anyone come over and join you?

Masky: No.

Slendy: Are you sure?

Jeff: Slendy, We're in the middle of a forest. Other Creepypastas can't hear us from far away.

Slendy: Fine. You guys won't be grounded.

Me: *claps my hands* Yay!

Slendy: But your still in trouble.

Me: *stops clapping and falls face first* NOOOOOO!

Jeff: Pfft.. Hahaha!

Hoody: Are you okay?

Me: WE'RE IN TROUBLE!

Slendy: Yes.. Well I'm going inside now. *climbs off the roof and walks in though the door*

Hoody: *lifts me up* You okay?

Me: Im fine.

Hoody: Okay. *goes and jumps around*

We go and be random in the forest killing anything we see and cheering all the way. Then we go back and pass out in random places.