Chapter 6

Me: *GASP!* *looks around* It was.. A dream?..

Hoody: *wakes up and looks at me* You okay?

Me: I'm fine.. Just another nightmare.

Hoody: What's it about?

So, I told him about the nightmare..

Hoody: Another one just like the others..

Me: How many nightmares have I had since I came here?

Hoody: About 54 already.

Me: But it's been only a year..

Hoody: I know..

Eventually, we passed out again.. It was only 3:46 in the morning anyway..

I could feel a sharp object against my cheek as I was forced awake by a pain in my arm.

I opened my eyes and saw Jeff staring down at me.

I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand before I could open my mouth.

Jeff: Shh.. I wouldn't want Hoody or anyone else to save you now..

I looked at my arm.. I was completely freaked out at what the pain was.

Jeff: Oh, that knife in your arm is only part of your punishment.

I squirmed under his grasp as I screamed.. It only came out muffled.

Jeff: For screaming I will.. PUT ANOTHER IN YOUR ARM!

I winced as I felt another sharp pain in my arm.

Jeff: Im sorry.. *twitch* Does it hurt?!

He began laughing manically as I had tears going down my cheeks.

Jeff: Aww.. Don't cry..

He put the knife against my throat and he smiled. Not by the carved smile, but using his mouth.

I closed my eyes.. Waiting for my death.. I looked at Jeff. Jeff was holding back. I had my chance!

I punched his stomach with my free arm and went running for the door. I tried to scream for Hoody.. But I couldn't.

Jeff threw a knife at my back and came walking up to me. I fell to my knees and began coughing up blood.

Jeff: This isn't the end of your punishment..

He shoved the knife farther into my back. I screamed but it came out muffled as blood began pouring out of my mouth and onto the floor.

Jeff laughed at me.. He stood up and shoved the knife farther into my back by stomping on it. I collapsed from all the pain and tears.

Just then, Hoody burst into the door and jumped Jeff. They were fighting.. Masky and Slendy came upstairs and dragged me onto the couch. I began to lose sight. Everything was slowly fading away. I could hear Hoody screaming my name and telling me to wake up.

Then.. Black. I was in complete darkness. It seemed like hours.. I was sitting in nothing. Staring at nothing.