Chapter 19

We sit on the couch miserable all day.. I look over and see that Hoody is throwing stuff around again. Jeff is sitting beside me and staring at the floor.. Not caring about what's going on.

I stand up and walk over to Hoody. I poke his arm and he looks at me. I ask him to stop. He looks away and smashes a pot then walks up to his room. I sit down next to Jeff again and close my eyes. Everyone else is downstairs in the basement planning how to get Masky back to the house.

Jeff: I can't believe he just ripped his mask like that..

Me: I know..

Jeff: We should go down and help them.

Me: Yeah..

We stand up and walk down into the basement. There are papers all over the place with a plan and then a huge scribble over it. I grab one of the plans, erase the scribble and fix up the plan. Everyone is staring at me. I look up at them.

Me: I can't come up with any good ideas if your guys keep staring at me..

They all resume talking and I continue working on the plan.

~ 5 minutes later ~

I finish the plan and show it to Slendy. Slendy looks at me and nods. I nod back and doodle on a corner of a piece of paper.

Slendy: Okay.. We'll all have to take our human forms.

Everyone: What?!

Jeff: We haven't done that before!

Slendy: It will be hard.. But we need Hoody to help us.

Jeff: Ugh.. Alisha go and try to get Hoody.

Me: *stands up* I'll try.

I run up the stairs and barge into the room, grab his arm and drags him into the basement.

Me: I got him..

Hoody: Hey! I'm trying to get Masky back!

Jeff: We are too.

Slendy: We need you to help us.

Hoody: But.. What can I do?

Slendy: You can find him.

Hoody: Can't you do that?

Slendy: He's like a brother to you. I'm sure you'll be able to find him far more easier than I can.

Hoody: Okay.. When do we start?

Slendy: Right now. *makes us all look like humans and teleports us into the woods just beside a small town*

Hoody: I wasn't ready!

Jeff: Too bad.

Hoody: Ugh.. *walks out into the open and leads us to a small park* Hm..

Me: What is it?

Hoody: Masky should be around here..

Me: Uh.. Hoody.. It's really dark out here.. How are we going to find him?

Hoody: Let's just go and look for him.

Me: *shrugs* Fine.. *goes climbing onto the jungle gym and looks around*

Slendy: Find him?

Me: Wait..

Jeff: Hurry up!

Me: I said wait! *continues looking around*

Jeff: Fine!..

Me: SHH! *spots Masky sleeping on a bench and points at him* He's over there on that bench!

Hoody: *goes running towards him*

Me: Where are the other four?

Slendy: I had to make them stay behind..

Me: Haha!.. Okay.

Hoody: *pokes Masky* Masky?

Masky: *looks at Hoody* AHH!

Hoody: WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT'S WRONG?!

Masky: *whacks Hoody* STRAAANGER!

Jeff: MASKY! THATS HOODY!

Masky: Oh.. Sorry Hoody..

Masky: *looks at me* That is obviously Alisha.

Me: Obviously..

Masky: Thats Slendy.. And that's Jeff.. Wow.. You all look.. Human..

Hoody: *stands up* Let's just get home..

Slendy teleports us back to the house and everyone hugs Masky after slapping him silly :)

I'm fixing his mask as everyone is asking him a bunch of questions and Masky tries to answer them all. I give him his mask and he puts it on and smiles. I smile back. We all sit down on the couch and then watch scary movies. Most of the night we were talking and then it would be all quiet for an hour and then we all pass out on the couches and floor.