Chapter 14

We were in the basement in the dark being random. I always bumping into someone and everyone would burst out laughing. It was a little awkward when I would bump into Slendy though... Jeff would be the only one laughing. 

Me: I'M BOOORED!

Jeff: Me too...

Hoody: Yup..

Masky: Let's do something..

Slendy: Whats that?

Masky: Like play loud dance music, turn on a few colourful strobe lights and dance.

Me: *sits up* Yeah! Let's do that!

We all get up. Slendy goes to buy the strobe lights. Me and Masky set up the stereo. Jeff and Hoody would just lay around and be lazy.

~ 15 minutes later ~

Slendy: *turns on the last strobe light* Everyone ready?

Masky: *about to press the play button* Yup.

We all nod.

Slendy: PLAY THE MUSIC!

Masky: *presses the play button*

Loud music begins to play and we dance around in the flashing Red and Yellow lights.

Slendy would be dancing.. like.. a.. "Gentleman".. It would be really funny. Jeff would be dancing around almost stabbing us with his knife. Masky would be moving his hips around, then Me and Hoody would be jumping around.

We were dancing around like idiots and then Ben would open the door and we stand normally like nothing was going on. Ben would close the door, walk down and say, "What are you guys doing?"

Me: Listening to music..

Hoody: Hehe..

Ben: You all were dancing.. Weren't you? *smirks*

Slendy: Don't be ridiculous!

Jeff: Slendy.. Don't lie.

The song changes and we automatically start dancing again.

Ben would start spinning around and make me dance with him.. Because it would be awkward if he had to dance with a boy.

~ 1 hour later ~

We're laying on the floor watching the lights flash and light up the room and make it dark again.

We would be laughing for no reason and laugh for a good 2 minutes. We would stop then go upstairs and run around going from dark room to another dark room.. Escaping the light. 

We all go into our rooms and sleep all day.. Because why not?