Chapter 15

I get up and look out the window. It's night and the full moon is lighting everything up. I always love nights like these. I walk downstairs, go outside and lay down on the grass. I stare at the stars and feel the cool breeze of the wind push my hair back from my face and fall back into place.

I close my eyes and listen to the wind blowing against my ears. I hear Slendy and the other three come running out and lay down next to me. I look at them. I continue closing my eyes and listening. We lay there for at least 5 hours not saying anything. Just closing our eyes and listening. Jeff suddenly snores and we all look at him and laugh. It takes a while for us to calm down.. We stare at the sky. Watching the moon stay in one spot. I'm staring at the moon, it's just in the middle of the sky.. I blink and it's close to going down. I must have dozed off.. I look over and see them all sleeping. I wasn't sure about Slendy and poked his face. He looks at me and says, "What?". I do a little jump and the start laughing at myself. I just lay down again and watch the sun come up. Jeff suddenly wakes up and runs inside screaming. Me and Slendy wake up Hoody and Mask then we all run inside screaming and laughing.

Jeff is inside covering all the windows with a cloth or something. We join him and it's really dark inside. We sit down on the couch or floor and watch Tv all day. We talk about how awesome last night was. Me and Hoody fall asleep.

Slendy and Jeff: Hehe..

They put us in a weird pose and wake us up carefully. I sit up, realize I was sleeping on him and stare at him. Hoody stares back at me and we look at Slendy and Jeff, "ASSHOLES!". I climb off and go chasing Jeff around.

Hoody stands up, walks up to Slendy and slaps him. We all burst out laughing and continue watching random cartoons.