~Chapter 7~

I woke up on the sofa with Marcus asleep on the other, they must have slept over. Where was Joe? I grabbed my phone from the table between the two sofas. 8:25 am I got up and made myself a drink, after that I went into the bathroom to have a quick shower and to brush my teeth.

I got out of the shower, wrapped my towel around myself and slowly opened my bedroom door to reveal Joe asleep on my bed. I was staring at him I couldn't help it he was so handsome ugh. He started to move, I quickly jumped out of my trance and found some clothes. I closed the door and walked back to the bathroom, got dressed and did what I had to do.

It was now 11:00 am and I was sat on the sofa, by myself scrolling through Twitter. I followed Marcus and Joe. I heard a door open I lifted my head to see Joe come out of my room, just in his underwear. O.M.G
"Hey" he said looking down the corridor
"Good morning" I said back smiling, he smiled back.
"What were you looking at this morning." He said walking in to the room.
"N- nothing." I lied, what if he saw me oh no what am going to do. As I knew it his lip were against mine, I broke it off.
"Sorry." Joe said looking quite sad.
"No it's ok." I reply. We sat in silence for a good 10 seconds before Joe spoke.
"Wanna come into town with me later?." He asks.
"Ye sure." I said with a smile on my face.
I got up, grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote,
Georgia
Me and Joe have gone out be back in a bit I'll text you later <3 x
I grabbed my keys and put my shoes on, just waiting for Joe to get ready.

We were now in town. Walking around looking at all kinds of shops. I decided to buy something for Georgia, and the rest for me I only got a few things. Joe didn't really get much he got a few things for videos and some new shoes, which I helped him pick out.

"I'm hungry." I say looking at Joe
"Same,wanna get nandos?" He replied looking back.
I've never had nandos before oops
"Ye sure."

A/n
I'm in the middle of changing the names so summer is now Lauren sorry for confusion