Should I ?

Brittney P.O.V
I woke up in the morning around 10 O' clock . I smelled bacon and eggs 😻😭Mhmmm. I got up and slipped my hair in a pony tail and zoomed downstairs. I seen Kiara and Sharion making breakfast for everyone . They were also singing also with Jessie J to Who You Are 😭❤️. Damn. I hugged Sharion and said you need help ?
Sharion - sure grab the pancake mix .
I grabbed the mix and gave it to her as she stir it together .
Kiara turned off the stove and put the bacon in a bowl . The boys and their parents came downstairs. Marcus kept looking at Kiara and I knew it broke her heart . I still wanna kill him . But the thing is Brian . I think I'm starting to like him . But I want him to suffer . I suffered pain from him for 11 years . I want my revenge. I guess Kiara read my thoughts because she shook her head Yes at me before giving everyone there food . I sat on Brian's lap and start eating . I can tell he was happy because he was excited down there . Brian looked at me and smiled grabbing my waist . I seen everyone eating except for Kiara .
Brittney - where's Kiara ?
Everyone looked at Marcus as he shook his head. I started getting a really huge migraine. And it was Lanli , Vicky and Chantel crowding around Kiara . I jumped up Sharion did too . We turned into wolves and busted through the door finding them right In front of our house . Vicky started running her big mouth .
Vicky - I told you Marcus never wanted you Kiara . If he did we wouldn't have had sex last night .
Kiara looked hurt back at Marcus .
Kiara- YOU HAD SEX WITH HER ?
Marcus - I didn't want to but it's like she pulled me too her I tried to resist but I didn't work .
Kiara shook her head and turned around
Vicky - don't worry Brittney I'm coming after Brian too . *bites her lip* and Jefferson you need to pick up our son from day care .
Sharion froze , she looked back at Jefferson .
Sharion - you cheated on me and got her pregnant? You kept this from me all this time ?! Why ?  I've been nothing but loyal to you and you do this ??
Sharion punched Vicky in her face and started pounding on her face . Kiara and Brittney just watched smiling at Sharion's work .
Jefferson finally pulled Sharion off and took her into the house .
Vicky had passed out . Half of her hair was pulled out her lip was busted and her face was a dark blue. Chantel and Lanli picked her up and zoomed to where ever they came from . Kiara looked at Marcus and shook her head she pushed past him and went to check on Sharion .
I walked upstairs and sat on my bed. Brian came in shortly. He started running around my back and neck .
He got down on his knees and looked up at me . He wiped the tear that was escaping and grabbed my face .
Brian - Brittney I'm sorry for everything . All the beatings everything . I'm so sorry . I don't know why I did those things to you . I guess it was my way of showing how much I truly liked you . I really love you Brittney . I understand you don't wanna be with me and I won't force. You .
He pulled out a little black box and opened it relieving a pink 16 carrot ring . He put it on my ring finger .
Brian - with this ring I promise never to put my hands on you ever again . I love you Brittney . And hopefully I can't actually marry you one day and call you mine . You don't have to decide now but let me know Otay ?
He got up and kissed my forehead and walked out my room .
My thought where running everywhere I don't know why but I pulled him back in and shut the door . I threw him down on the bed and started kissing him . He took off my shirt and started kissing my shoulder blade.
He grabbed my neck and started kissing me . He got on top of me
And ripped off my shirt as
I ripped off his .
Let's just say I bet the neighbors know his name😛😛😛.
Sharion's P.O.V
I heard Brittney screams nasty butts ! But I was sitting on the beach in our backyard . I really loved Jefferson and he just did that to me . I know Kiara is crushed too . She really loves Marcus and that's not gonna stop . I started crying thinking about all the times we had . I felt someone's presence behind me I looked and seen Kiara with tears streaming down her face she hugged and Told me everything was going to be okay . I can hear the beating of her heart slowing down . My eyes closed as I fell asleep in my other Best-friend arms💍❤️.

You think Brittney forgave him to fast ?
Why did Jefferson cheat on Sharion ?
Would Kiara ever forgive Marcus ?
Would Vicky and her pack come back ?

Find out In the next chapter .

                                                                               ^ PICTURE OF JEFFERSON😻💍^