Chapter 2

Sharion's POV

I'm still at the Nurse office trying to see if Brittney is okay. The nurse come out and says with all the blood that Brittney lost she was placed in a coma , so that she would be able to heal. I was so mad my best friend was but in a coma because of the Jerk face of an Alpha. I almost forgot I have to tell my other friend what happened to Brittney, Kiara is going to be so mad at her brother. 

Text conservation (group chat)

Me: Hey guys Brittney is in a coma 

Kiara,Marcus,Leema,Zaria-WHAT!!! HOW?

Me: Kiara your stupid brother beat Brittney up when she was at her locker he beat her so much she started losing blood. So with all the blood lose she was placed in a coma.

Kiara: OH HELL NOOO!!! MY BROTHER BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH HIM HE IS GONNA PRAY THAT HE WAS NEVER BORN!!!😠😠😠😠

Marcus: Babe calm down save your anger for when you find your brother okay.

Kiara- Okay

Me: guys talk to u later have to watch over Brittney

  Kiara,Marcus,Leema,Zaria- Otay bye were on our way but we have to make a quick stop first.

**End of Text conservation**

Kiara's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY BROTHER PUT MY G4L IN A COMA!!! HE'S GONNA WISH THAT HE WAS NEVER BORN AFTER I'M DONE WITH HIM!!! I might be 5'1 but I'm the Pack's best fighter.

*Walks Up to my Brothers locker

Brian you know that u put Brittney in a coma right.

B-Brian    K-Kiara 

B- Hope that runt dies

K- *Throws punches at his face* NEVER I MEAN NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY G4L!!😠

K-  I keep punching him over and over again till I heard a crack in his nose , when Marcus pulled me of of him my brother had a black eye ,a broken nose which was bleeding , a busted lip and my other injuries just to say I was VERY PROUD OF MY MASTER PIECE!!! 

B- YOU BROKE MY NOSE YOU BITCH!!!

K- I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A BITCH!!!!!

B- WHAT IF I DID?!
K- *KICK HIM IN HIS JEWELS !!!(HE PROBABLY ISN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN ) THEN I PUNCH HIM A FEW MORE TIME MAKING HIM PASS OUT .

K- * EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I"M CRAZY* BUT I DON'T MIND I WALK AWAY LIKE A BOSS WITH Marcus HANDS AROUND MY WAISTS SO I DON'T ATTACK ANYONE ELSE.

I was called in the office , when I saw my parents looking at me . They asked me why I attacked my brother I told them that he use Alpha command on me so I couldn't tell them. Then my father used his Alpha command on me so know I was able to tell so I told him everything that Brian has been doing to Brittney since she was 5 years old by the time I was done my Dad was so made that you could see steam coming out his ears. The nurse came in and told me that I put my brother in a coma ( I WAS HAPPY THAT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED BUT I DIDN'T SHOW IT!!!). My parents said that their going to deal with him when he wakes up I wonder what they will do ?