Stupid Dog !

Brittney P.O.V
It was 8 O' Clock the party starts at 9 .
I hopped in the shower and started washing my body and my hair . After about 30 minutes I hopped out and dried my hair and body . I slipped on some vanilla scented lotion and slipped on my under and bra . I put on my black and red dress which showed off my boobs and butt . I turned on the flat iron and and curled my long hair . I can hear my parents voice in my head as I finish .
"We're proud of you baby girl, go enjoy your day and we'll talk to you later 💍❤️" I smiled and slipped on my heels . I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. I seen Sharion sitting with a big pink box in her hand .
She jumped up showing her black dress 💍.
Brittney - I See you girl showing off your curves for Jefferson 😍😭.
Sharion - girl hush up 😂. But happy birthday best friend 😛💜.
I sit down and open the box .
I pulled out a picture of me my parents Sharion and Kiara . I started tearing up and I hugged Sharion screaming that you😭❤️.
Brittney - I love you so much bestie 😭❤️. Thank you .
Sharion - hehe your welcome 😊💍.
Kiara walked downstairs wearing a beautiful short white dress . Her curls flowed down her back. She wore her black and white adidas shoes with a leather jacket 💍.
She gave me a hug and handed me a box 💍❤️.
I opened it and seen pink and black Jordan's, with a pink shirt and pink and black weed socks .
I hugged Kiara thanking her as I seen everyone come down ready to go . 💍❤️ I must say Brian looked mighty fine in his red and black suit . I guess Kiara heard my thoughts cause she winked at me and walked out with Marcus. Shit 🙄💖. I walked out and hopped in my car driving to our destination .
😛😛Brittney Birthday Party😛😛
Kiara P.O.V
we rolled up into Brittney party .
When we walked in and it was pack asf like booty was clapping everything 😋❤️. I grabbed Marcus and started dancing on him twirling and grinding 😋❤️. I did that for a couple of minutes until I needed some juice .
I seen Brittney by the bar and grabbed her to the dance floor .
I grabbed her hips and she started dancing On me 💍❤️. Everyone crowed around us as she went faster .
I finally got from behind her and Brian got behind her and started grinding with her . I wiped my forehead and went to find Marcus . I looked everywhere. I heard moaning coming from the closet. I opened it and seen Vicky on top of Marcus . I threw my purse down and grabbed Vicky by her short ass hair . I started punching her face dragging her . She pushed me back and I used my power to drain the soul from her body . Marcus grabbed me and told me to Stop. I pushed him off and did I hit her one good time knocking her out . I pushed him off me and walked out the hall I didn't wanna ruin Britney's birthday so I just walked home. I walked in and sat on the couch . I heard Sharion come in and she asked me what was wrong.
I started crying .
K- I seen Vicky kissing Marcus and he didn't push her off . I thought he loved me Sharion .
S- o hell no really ? But he's your mate .
Marcus came in and started walking towards I started backing up breaking things with my mind .
M- I need you to calm down baby .
K- No No ! I can't I can't *drops to her knees * i can't I can't I can't it hurts *breaths* it's hurts make it stop .
Brittney bursted through the door . Her and Brian were holding hands smile . She looked at Marcus pissed .
Brittney - why'd you kissed that girl ? I swear I should rip your head off your body .
Brian whispered in Brittney's ear and she calmed down . She went and hugged Kiara as Kiara resisted . Kiara ran upstairs and jumped in her bed . Sharion sighed and went upstairs to Jefferson . Brittney and Brian smiled at each other and sat down cuddling watching unfriended 💍❤️.

Brian and Brittney might be all cosy with each other but that doesn't mean she forgives him she just trying to do as her parents said to give him a chance. BUT THAT DIDN'T MEAN SHE DOESN'T WANT REVENGE!!😏😏