Uncover

Vicky's P.O.V
After I regain back my soul from getting beat by sharion I started vomiting chunks of my food . I kept wondering why so I pulled out a pregnancy test and took it . I waited 15 minutes and the results came .

Positive .
What am I going to do . I still want Brian all to myself . I just had sex with Marcus and James . Who am I pregnant for ? I started sobbing as my mom come Into my bathroom .
Vicky mom - pregnant again I see ?
Vicky - mom help me please .
Vicky mom shook her head no and walked out with baby Jefferson .
Vicky doesn't know who the baby daddy was . But she still wanted a piece of Brian . And she was gonna get him either way .
Vicky P.O.V over
🙄💅🏾Jones residents🙄💅🏾
Brittney P.O.V ❣💅🏾
I woke up to something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes and seen Brian laying on top of me . I ran my fingers through his hair and he snuggled up against  me . I pushed him off slowly and slipped on a night gown . I walked downstairs and seen Kiara Sitting at the island crying . I asked her what was wrong .
Kiara- Vicky is pregnant with Marcus's baby . And the Vampire Clan is coming for us because Vicky is also pregnant with James baby who's a vampire. They're going to try and kill Marcus and I'm not letting it happen .
Kiara wiped her eyes and continued.
Kiara - and because she had a baby with Jefferson the Vampire Clan is going to kill him too .
I shook my head Vicky is ruining our lives and she has to pay .
Sharion came downstairs wiping her eyes .
Sharion - we must fight. I can't lose Jefferson and Kiara can't lose Marcus . *looks at Brittney * you don't have to fight with us but I love him and I'm not losing him to Vicky again .
Brittney - I'm fighting with y'all . We've been together for the longest and it's gonna stay that way . *sticks out hand * R.O.D
Kiara and Sharion put their heads together and said a quick prayer .  They gave each other a group hug and pulled away .
The boys where standing in the doorway .  Jefferson walked up to Sharion and wiped her tear .
Jefferson - I love you . And to know you'll fight for me even tho I don't deserve you makes me feel like the happiest man alive . I don't know if I'll make it out alive but if I don't *pulls out a necklace* keep this with you forever and it's like having me here with you . *hugs her *
Sharion - Jefferson you have to make it please . *crying* I can't raise our baby by myself I need you to come home we both need to come home .
Jefferson pulled back and looked at Sharion .
Jefferson- *smiles*your pregnant?
Sharion smiled and said yes . He picked her up and swung her around .
Jefferson - I love you 💕.
Sharion - I Love you  *BANG *
Brittney took Sharion and ran upstairs. Kiara hid them In closet and said don't come up . Brittney wanted to fight but Kiara didn't let her . Kiara had the power to see into the future . Brittney was going to be pregnant. Kiara slammed the door shut and went to help the boys fight against Vicky and the Vampire Clan.
The boys and Kiara turned into there wolf form and acted . Everyone was doing good .  Most of the Vampire Clan was dead . Only two left . One grabbed Marcus and pinned him down . Kiara jumped and ripped the Vampire's head off . Vicky used her mind tricks which caused Brian get attack by the last vampire  . Kiara grabbed the vampire as they wrestle with each other . The Vampire got on top of Kiara and bit into her stomach causing her to whimper . Marcus fell to the ground feeling Kiara pain . Brian pulled the Vampire off his sister and killed him . Sharion bursted through the door and grabbed Vicky . She got out top of Vicky and ripped her head off throwing it off the cliff .