WHAT IN THE HELL

Unknown  P.O.V
My parents walked to me mad as ever.
My mom smacked me and started yelling at me frightening my soul .
BM = Brian Mom BD= Brain Dad
BM- WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ? WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON YOUR MATE ? CALLING HER NAMES WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SISTER ? IM SO GLAD SHE WHOOPED YOU BEFOFE I DID .
I looked up at my mom tears billed in my eyes . I don't know why I'm so rude to Brittney . I love her dearly . Obviously she's my mate but I don't know how she'll react . I looked at my phone seeing today is May 1 . Tomorrows her birthday and Imma show her how much I really love her 😩💞.
B- mom I don't know but I'm sorry and I'll go apologize to Kiara and Brittney I promise .
My mom looked at me with disgust and walked out .
My dads hooked his head and said words that broke me down .
BD- based on your behavior. Kiara is now the Alpha. She's the leader of the pack now . She's the strongest and she's reasonable. You lost your position and I don't know if you can get it back . I'm sorry son
My dad Walked out as anger build inside me . I jumped up anger inside me I ran to Brittney room and saw Kiara, Marcus and Sharion around Brittney 💍❤️. I pushed Kiara and she slammed into the wall . She started breathing heavily. Marcus looked at her and turned around looking at me deadly . He slammed me into the wall and started punching me because i wasn't Alpha male anymore Marcus is . This sucks that Kiara is Alpha and Marcus is AlphaMale . He threw me across the room growling at me. Brittney was holding him back giving me a look of disgust.
Brittney - Why are you even here ?!?!
Brian - I'm pissed !! She's Alpha now .
I point to Kiara as she turns on the floor . I started feeling weak as I seen a wave of purple and pink head towards my sister . I start shaking from the pain . Marcus ran over to Kiara and started holding her she started screaming and shaking from the powers entering her . Her eyes rolled to the back of her head .
Our parents came in and stood at the door .
Kiara stopped screaming and fell into  deep sleep .
BM- Brittney ? We have something I tell you .
Brittney - what is it ?
BM- Brian is your mate .
The clocked struck mid night signaling it was May 2nd .
Brittney is finally 16 😋❤️.
She looked around in shocked
Brittney : HIM !? NO ! NO I DONT LOVE HIM IM SORRY BUT I DONT .
Brittney starts pacing and she struck the lamp. She turns into a wolf and jumps out the window landing on her feet as she raced into the forest leaving Brain upset .
Kiara woke up rubbing her head she told her parents she'll go after Brittney . Marcus kissed her and told her be careful as Kiara raced after Brittney .
Later on Tonight 😋😋😋😋😋