Chapter 2

Back to where we started:

Me and jack have been hanging out a lot he never leaves my side. Tonight we are going out for dinner. I think that all the girls there  are going to come after him because he is so handsome. I don’t blame them. But he will never let them do anything to him. He loves me too much.

I am at home nearly ready. 5 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. It was Jack. I went and answered the door.  I said I wasn’t quite ready. I told him he could go sit on the couch and watch T.V until I was ready.

10 minutes later I walked out to the living room with my favourite dress on and my favourite high heels. Jack looked so hot. And apparently according to him so did I. before we left we stayed for a while and watched a movie. When the movie finished we left and went to diner.

As soon as we walked into the restaurant everyone was staring at us. The girls staring at Jack and the boys staring at me. All the boys started coming to me. Jack went and told them to back she is my girl. Then all the girls came after him. He said that he is taken and no I will not kiss you. When the night was over I ended up staying at his house because I fell asleep in the car.

That morning he got ready for school then took me home so that I could get ready for school. Then he took me to school. As per usual when we walked into the school hallway everyone stared at us. Like we were the perfect couple. Me and Jack pretty much have all of our classes together. After school he kissed me goodbye because I had cheerleading practice.

When cheer practice nearly over about 20 minutes before it ended our boyfriends came and watched us. All of our boyfriends are on the school football team. When cheer practice all of our boyfriends came and hugged us. But instead of hugging me jack came and kissed me. Then he hugged me. Everyone saw us. Then they awwwwwwed  at us. They knew that we are happy together. They didn’t think that we were the perfect couple because we were the captains they actually thought that we were actually cute together.

Jack's Pov:

 Amy is beautiful.  I feel so lucky. Because she is my girl. I am never going to let anything happen to her. I am never going to hurt her in any way.  And if I did her dad would kill me.