Chapter 8 Part 2

I am about 5 minutes from walking down the isle. I am so nervous but so excited at the same time. I was so happy to read Jack's note and i cant wait to see him in his suit.

"Are you ready to walk down the isle?" my mum asked me as i was fixing the last little touches on my hair. I know it shouldnt matter how I look but today to me it does.

"Just about. Just give me a second. Does my hair look ok?" I asked mum.

"Yes it does sweety you look absolutely beautiful." Mum told me.

"OK im ready lets go." I told everyone as i turned around and walked to the door to go to the hallway just outside the chruch doors. As i walked up the stairs and to the door of the church i took a deep breath as all of my brides maids walked through the door and down the isle.

As i walked through the door and saw Jack's face i instantly started crying and couldnt stop. I have no idea how i am going to talk at all at this rate. and seriously can I walk any faster to get to him? seriously i have waited a whole day just to see him.

Eventually we got to the isle my dad kisses my cheek and shakes jacks hand. i give him a smile trying not to cry even more than I already am, and in the blink of an eye Jack and i are saying our vowels.

"Amy, I seriously don't think i could have asked for a better girl to spend the rest of my life with. You are the most beautiful bride i have ever seen! I can't wait to see what our future brings, and I am sure it is going to bring many great things as long as I am with you and only you. I cant wait to have children with you and watch them grow together as a great family that i know we can be that i know we will be. The most important thing I am looking forward to is growing old with you." Jack said. the whole time he was crying. I know he didnt say much but what he did say said it all.

"Amy if you would say your vowels please." the priest said.

"Jack, this day has finally come. we are finally going to be that couple we had always dreamed of in high school." i said and everyone laughed at that comment. "as we had always wanted to be that power couple who got married and grows old together and now we are, we are that couple. We have made it through many strougles but we got here, Jack we are here saying our vowels and not that long ago i thought this day was never going to come but it did we are here standing in front of our friends and family saying our vowels. I am pretty sure my mum and dad never thought this day would come or that it would come so soon that their little girl is leaving them and moving on into the big world, and boy am i greatful it is with you. I love you Jack." I said.

"Jack you may finally kiss your beautiful bride." the priest told Jack then he kissed me. the kiss felt like it was going on forever and I didnt want it to end. But eventually it did. then we went to go sign the papers to oficiate our marriage.

after that we went and took many wedding pictures with our friends and family and around the church and many other places as well just the two of us and the wedding party.

After the pictures we went to a fancy restaurant not far from the church we not long ago got married in. When we arrived the wedding party walked in and then Jack and I got announced to come into the room. It is so weird to be called 'Amy Jones'. I am used to being called Amy Lane. I guess I will get used to it eventually.

Jack and I have been at the reception now for around half an hour now and the whole time we have been walking around talking to our friends and family with them congratulating us. And we are about to go to my parents as we haven't spoken to them yet.

"Hi mum and dad." I said walking up to them. Then they stood up and hugged us.

"Welcome to the family Jack." Mum said hugging him.

"Thankyou and I promise to look after your daughter no matter what happens and i will always love her." Jack told my mum and dad.

"Good because you better treat her right or you will be dealing with me." my dad told him.

"Thanks dad." i said hugging him.

*****************************

The wedding reception is now over and it went great. I had a great time and now Jack and I are back in the room in the hotel. 

"So in the letter you said you had something important to tell me?" Jack said to me.

"Yes i do and im not sure how you are going to take this." i said to him.

"OK so what is it?" he asked me.

"OK so a couple of days ago i wasn't feeling very well. So to make sure it wasnt anything serious becuase of today i wanted to go the doctors." i told him.

"OK then and is everything ok?" Jack asked me.

"Jack I'm pregnant." I told him.

"You're what now?" he asked me.

"Im pregnant." I told him again. after this he picked me up and spinned me around. 

"We are having a child? a child of our own?" he asked me.

"No ... i cheated on you."  I Lied to him as a joke which i kinda regret now becuase he looks very mad. "I'm kidding its yours i would never do that to you." i said hugging him.

"Good this little one better be mine." he said kissing me. "So what do you think are we going to have a little dancer or a little football player?" Jack asked me.

"I think we are going to have a little mini you." I told him.

"Well i think its going to be a little dancer in there." he told me.