chapter 4

Next year:

Jack's Pov:

I have finished school now. And I miss going there a seeing Amy every day. Even if I take to school and take her home in the afternoon. And I go watch her do her cheer practice, I go to ever football game she cheers at and every comp she competes at.

Amy's Pov:

The song comes on. I see jack sneak in because he was late but I didn’t care. We start our dance. I did a triple back flip into the arms of the people who are the bases. We locked in and went straight into the stunt and did what we needed. To do. I went into a heel stretch, I lost my balance straight away. The bases tried to catch me straight away. But I fell straight on my back. Jack called the ambulance straight away.

My back was hurting like hell. The ambulance came straight away. When they got there I was unconscious. Everyone was around me. Jack was holding me in his arms. He didn’t want to let me go. When they got there they put me straight into the ambulance. Jack came with me. And all my friends met us there.

My parents were scared. Jack called them on the way to the hospital. And they met us there. They sent me straight to x-ray to get a scan of my back. There was nothing serious. But I had to stay In hospital for at least a week depends on how my back is.

Jack said he would stay with me the whole time. So my parents didn’t have to stay with me.  Every morning he went and got breakfast before I woke up. He knew how bad the hospital food was. When I woke up he kissed me. And we went for a small walk as my back was still saw.

Jack's Pov:

She fell I was so scared I thought I had lost her. She is so lucky to have survived. She has to stay in there for a week. I am staying there with her. I haven't even been home. My mum and dad gave me clothes as if I was going to be there for a month. And some money to buy food. I miss her so much. I wish she wasn’t at the hospital.

The next day when I woke up I went to get breakfast. When I came back she woke up. She couldn’t remember where she is or who I am or who she is.  She lost her memory. No one saw this coming. It was a surprise to everyone I was the only one in the room. I went to find a doctor straight away I was so scared.

The doctor thought that it wasn’t this serious. Now she has to stay here longer. Probably till some of her memory starts to come back. I will stay here with her the whole time. And nothing will stop me from being here with her.