Chapter 8 Part One

It has been 10 months since Jack proposed to me again, and today is the day we are getting married. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

My mum and all my brides maids and flower girl are here right now and we are all getting ready for the wedding. a couple of weeks ago Jack and i decided we would write each other letters to read before the wedding on the wedding day. I am quite excited to read what Jack has to say and My dad has just dropped mine of and is taking Jacks his.

'To my dearest Amy,

This day has finally come. In thirty minutes i can finally call you my wife. this is the best day of my life. well besides the day you finally decided to be my girlfriend after asking you out 50 times.

I know we have had our troubles ... and what couples don't. but we have many more years to come and hopefully not as many fights but when we do we can figure it out together because thats now what we do. I will never make that same mistake that I made all of those months ago that was the worst mistake i have ever made.

I am sorry I keep bringing up that mistake but I want to make sure it is imprinted in your brain that it will never happen again.

Now i am only making this letter short because i want to say the rest in our vows in about 15 minutes as i am sure you are going to keep reading this over and over again until the wedding.

Dont forget I love you and i will until the day i die.

I haven't seen you but i am sure you look stunning and i will see you soon beautiful xx

Jack.'

wow that letter was beautiful.

*** Jack's Pov ***

So the day has finally come. I am so excited to finally call Amy my wife. and her father has just returned with the letter she wrote for me.

"thank you." i said to him as he handed me the letter.

'Jack this wonderful day has finally come. My biggest day ... well our biggest day but you know wedding day is a ladies biggest day in her life.

I am sure you look absolutely handsome in that suit. but then again you look great in anything ;).

I know we have had our differences and we will, but we are us. we can work through them.

I will see you soon. Love you xx.

Amy

and P.S I have a big surprise for you tonight.'