Chapter 5

Amy's Pov:

I don’t know where I am. I see a man in my room. I was scared like hell.  He spoke to me. I said to him. Do I know you were am I if I know you how do I know you.

I looked at my hand. I saw a ring on my hand. He told me that he was my boyfriend and we are engaged.  He told me how it all happened. And why I am in hospital. He told me that he didn’t know why I lost my memory.

I thought he was heaps cute. I can see why he was my boyfriend now. I tried to walk to him but I couldn’t my back was killing me. He could tell that I was trying to walk to him. So instead he walked to me. He asked me what I wanted I sat up and kissed him. The man who is supposedly my boyfriend.

He looked up and asked me if my memory was coming back. But i said no it isn't. he asked me why I kissed him. And I said I kissed you because you are cute. He smiled at me.

He left me to get some dinner. When he came back he came with some Chinese food. I smelt really nice. He got the table  and we sat and ate the food.  I have never had this food before. Maybe I have but I don’t remember. I don’t even remember anything.

Jack's Pov:

She is asleep she is so beautiful when she is asleep. I was reading my book. I normally don’t read books but there is nothing else to do. I look up to see her sitting up. She looked as if she was looking into nowhere.

I walked over to her. She spoke to me. And she said that she remembered something. She remembered me from the moment we met and that we were meant to be.

She kissed me. I'm the only thing that she remembers. That is good. It is a start. The next morning her parents are coming in. she doesn’t remember them. And they don’t know that she has lost her memory.

They are here. I took them outside the room. And spoke to them about her memory loss. As they walked in she did that staring thing again. I walked up to her and asked what she can remember. She remembered who the people in the room are, her parents.

That is really good. Her memory is coming faster than we thought it would.

Amy's Pov:

I remember who Jack is now. My parents came in and I remembered them instantly. My memory is coming back faster than they thought it would. They say this is really good and that I might be able to go home soon.

The doctors came in. they told me that I can go home today. I was so excited. Jack and mum and dad have agreed that he can come stay with me for a while. He is so worried about me. He's acting as if he never wants to leave my side. Because he doesn’t want anything to happen to me.

I am home now. Jack went home to get some things then he'll come back here. (1 hour later) I hear Jack come and talk to my parents. They know that we are engaged. I was in my room asleep. Well they thought I was asleep. I heard them talking about how Jack should come and move in with us. He spends so much time here. He barely goes home. He said he will go and talk to his parents. Even though they don’t have any choice because he is an adult and he can do what he wants.

His parents agreed. When he came back I was actually nearly asleep. He walked in and asked if I was awake. I didn’t reply. To make him think that I was asleep. He came up to me and kissed me on the forehead. I wanted to smile but couldn’t.

When he walked off I pretended to wake up. He turned around to look at me and find me awake. He told me that he is moving in. I already knew that but it was nice for him to tell me himself. I was so happy. He told me that his parents are going to pack my things and get a moving truck to take them here.

For the past couple of days his things were being dropped off. I was so happy.