Chapter 5

Niall started walking a bit quicker once he saw Harry at his locker, unpacking his things.

"Hey, why didn't you answer my calls Sunday? I even stopped by your house and your mum said you were out for the day but wouldn't tell me where you were. Something going on?" He questioned the moment he reached the omega, having been more than slightly worried the last twenty-four hours.

Harry shrugged, "Sorry, I was busy."

"Busy with what? We always hangout Sunday," Niall pressed.

"With my new boyfriend." He casually responded, trying his best not to smile and keep a straight face. Wanting to be taken seriously but mostly display that he wasn't joking in the slightest.

Niall furrowed his brow, "What?"

He closed his locker, holding his needed textbooks in his arms and looked Niall in the eyes. "My boyfriend."

"I heard what you said," he grumbled, shifting his weight around on his feet. "But what the fuck? Who is it?"

"Zayn," Harry bit the inside of his cheek, desperately trying to keep his grin contained.

Niall huffed a breath, "How did this even happen? You barely know him."

"I know enough," Harry started walking towards their first class. "He's sweet, he likes me and I like him. There's nothing more to know."

"Yes there is!" He practically shouted in protest, "Do you even know his middle name or where he's from?"

"Javadd, and he's originally from Bradford but his family moved here when he was six. His dad got transferred at his job." Harry smiled proudly. "Any more questions?"

Niall stopped him, grabbing his arm. "Harry you aren't thinking —"

"Oi!" A heavily accented voice called out, "What are you doing, let go of him."

Harry turned, noticing Zayn had been coming the other way. "No it's okay, it's just Niall. We were talking."

He quickly walked towards them, knocking into a few other people as he went. "Doesn't look like talking, let go of him." Zayn demanded of Niall, "Now."

Niall rolled his eyes, letting go. "I was barely even touching him."

"Whatever, c'mon Harry. I'll walk you to class." Zayn scuffed and grabbed Harry's hand in his own.

Harry started walking with Zayn and then stopped, turning back to Niall. "You coming?"

He shifted his weight on his feet again, knowing he had to go that way anyways because they had the same class schedule. "Yeah, I'm coming."

Because as always despite any disagreements they may have, they'll always continue being friends and not let small hiccups come between them.

Or at least that's what they promised.

____________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sooo Harry and Zayn are suddenly "official" fast I know but they're clearly smitten, and Niall is once again being grumpy about the whole situation.

Do you want a full chapter on just Harry and Zayn interacting, possibly a date? Anddd how do you like the story so far, any suggestions or dislikes?

Any and all feedback is GREATLY appreciated!!!

P.S. Happy Easter to any of you who celebrate! Otherwise, Happy Sunday!