Chapter 9

The sun shone through the tree's vibrant leaves, splotches of light scattered on the ground. Yosafire sat on the white bench near that tree along with Froze. They'd both dressed in casual outfits. Froze wore a gray and white dress with a gray sweater over. She wore her usual hat and black leggings along with some white boots.

"UGGH! Where are they?!" Yosafire groaned and slumped back on the bench.

Froze only blinked. "Give them time. We are early after all." She proceeded to pull out her phone. "So you finally unlocked his phone?"

"How'd you know?"

"I heard through the door." Froze stated.

Yosafire froze. "How much did you hear?"

"Everything after he talked about music." The angel shifted slightly. "I wanted to knock but decided to hear your conversation."

The demon sighed. She pulled out her phone. It'd been a minute. Where are they? "He's annoying. I want him to leave."

"Yosafire..."

"Why?" Yosafire asked, "Why are you acting like he never hurt us? He obviously hurt you! Look!" She tugged on the angel's wing and pointed to a section where the feathers were still growing. The angel tugged her wing back, and remained silent.

"He's just like that devil! That turd that hurt Kcalb. Why can't you guys see that? Even Etihw acted as if Shades was innocent!"

Froze placed her hand over her friends. Her blue eyes stared into the demons vibrant red ones. Yosafire calmed down. Oh those ice glazed spheres where magnificent.

"Yosaf. I-"

"Heeeeeeeeeey~!" A familiar voice interrupted. Rawberry and Macarona strode in. "Oh, did we interrupt?" The demon added.

Froze quickly shifted away from Yosafire. Yosaf was bitting her cheek, preventing herself from saying anything. Rawberry and Macarona were both dressed for the occasion as well. The timid angel wore a neutral colored dress lined with red and a jacket the same color as well. She wore her cap and red knee high socks in some black mary janes. The demon wore a small black sweater over a poofy black dress. Along her neck was a tied scarf and she wore mary janes as well.

"Ah, are you guys ready to go?" Macarona asked.

"Y-Yeah...I'll text Etihw." Yosafire quickly went to type on her phone.

Froze looked around. "Ah what about Dialo and Chelan?"

"They said they'd meet us over there. Dialo offered to bake pie so we wouldn't have to buy food."

"That's kind of her. Lets be sure to thank her when we see then." Froze stated. After those words, she stood off the bench. "Is Etihw ready?"

Yosafire nodded, "Yep! It should appear in..."

"Three"
"Two"
"One!"

Out of the midst of nowhere, a single floating diamond faded in. It wasn't too large, but it would do the job. The girls then placed their hands on top of the jewel and...

POOF!
-

Emalf sat quietly. There's nothing to do. After Yosafire left, the boy hadn't moved much. He remained silent, focusing on the sound the clock made with every passing second. Of course there were things to do. In fact, he'd been invited to multiple activities by his classmates. Picnics, study sessions, playing in the forest, walking around town, etc.