Then i to dance yeah?

Dedicated to
clashofclan10
@Tenzin_Dekyong

Me:
         It was the second day of high school and every one was again excited.
Blair:
          I was sitting on my chair and was flipping through the pages of the science book I was reading the pages very intensely when I was disturbed by the screams of the girls in my class I turned to see which idiot was causing this and realized that it was 'Cameron Stymest ' he noticed me and gave that sly smile and turned away I was like even I don't care and then I noticed him coming towards me and literally whispering ,'hi!what are you doing nerd?'. I turned towards him and spoke in the same manner ,'hi!Mr.Weirdo, so, how's life , enjoying yourself ' he smirked and then I said ,'Great!! Now the exit door is that way near the corner so, would you do the honor of exiting from this classroom?'. He smiled and turned away walking through the passage and into the pathway which leads to a big school ground , anyways why am I explain this , his friends were following him . I went back to my book and noticed the silence in the room I was feeling awkward or uncomfortable so I looked up from my book and noticed every eyes on me some were angry , some shocked and some just staring at me I made that 'what?' look and in just a few seconds everyone was back to normal I was very annoyed by that guy so I had to take a rest when I did that I heard a teacher walking into the class and then I woke up Mr.Frank had entered the class with some students it took me awhile to realize that they were Mr.Weirdo along with his friends...........
I sat more comfortably by the time everyone had settled down Mr.Frank was giving me that look that one with 'stand up ' so I was like did I do something wrong and then he finally spoke with 'the very angry tone' and said,'hey you !'the entire class was silent and then I was like what the hell is going on...but then he had this i will kill look in his eyes so I turned back to make sure if it was me and then I got the shock of my life . He was actually staring at me . I widened my eyes and he said ,'Blair Collins, how dare you bully a child ?' . I was like did do something wrong? I stood up and said with a 'what?' expression  and said ,'excuse me sir did I do something wrong?' He said ,"Wrong you bullied this child named 'Cameron Stymest ' and you're asking me what wrong you did?" I was openly shocked for a moment and then I said ,'What can please repeat ?'. He looked at with those scary looks and repeated what he told before and I said,' But Sir I did nothing ' . He said ,'You and Cameron will have the same punishments and those punishments should be done properly otherwise detention to the both of you'.

Hi! So I will be updating on weekends now cause my school is about to start so.......
But if it will be I will do it on other days also but if I won't be able to do it on weekends I apologize......

Haha I know it's a bit awkward for me to act formal...
Vote
Comment
Share

Thank you for your support especially
aurie_dallas
YHehiSherpa
For forcing me to do this book even if I don't have many readers the ones which I have right nose is also great cause I got 6 reads I've  got this happy go lucky feeling in my head so..... Bye for now . I know that the chapters are short but I'll try to write longer and better ones next time.