When I Will Reach There

Hello! So just found out that I've got 252 reads and I'am so damn freaking happy.......
I know that it has been really long but anyways dedicated to all my
ACTIVE READERS
chilachen

And yeah happy belated birthday to our lay of Exo k
#e)(o - l

Story begins ::---
Blair waits for her car to arrive but the car seems like it would certainly never come so she turns towards Cameron but he was busy with his phone and didn't care to even look for someone for help. She said with a sarcastic tone( looking straight ) ," do you ever leave your phone's company ?"
He looked confused...
So she said it in a more understandable manner,'I mean don't you ever have any other work more than using your phone?"
He turned and said" I have "
"What is it?"
" irritating you"
And then he laughed like a crazy man and she was like ' do you want me to take you to the mental asylum?' Though she didn't say it loud enough for him to hear he could make out from her face that she has been cursing under her breath, and like swear for the first time in his life history he felt scared of someone and that some one was Blair Collins and after that he kept quiet and stayed like that for a moment or two and turned to the other side and started to use the cell phone  again. She rolled her eyes and  now she turned on her cell and used one of the guitar apps ( has plugged  earphones in her ears) and started playing a song by herself Cameron was next to her and was about to say something when he realized the song he was so shocked that he nearly crushed his phone he took out  some bars of chocolate from his bag and started eating furiously.  She was shocked and was about to say some thing when he said ,'I guess there will no help coming up so why don't we just walk till your home ?'
She looked at him questioningly but agreed because she thought it was useless to fight with him and was sure they din't have any other choice better than this so she just shook her head as an indication of yes .
She looked at him and then walked straight to see if he is serious and yes, he indeed was .
The wind was blowing just fine but the sun was blazing hot and just as Blair was about to say something he said as fast as he could ,' seems as though global warming is showing its side effects ' .
She turned to the opposite side of the road and saw the coffee shop where she had once gone maybe? She looked at the handcuffs and tried to cover it but got annoyed when she couldn't that is when he just held her hand and stayed like that because he thought it was better meanwhile Blair tried her level best just to ignore her blush. Then he turned towards her and said, '' Don't get me wrong but I just want to hide the handcuffs just like you want to.''
She rolled her eyes and said ,''Not like I care ''
''O! So you wanted me to hold your hand?''
He laughed and was again stared by Blair.

He said giving a fake laugh,'' Ah! Why don't we just cross the road ?''
They crossed the road started walking until they reached a big mansion with a seriously huge gate they tried to go through the gate but the gate was like locked so they tried ringing the bell. But the bell wouldn't do the trick . They had to think about something but what? They stood there with questions popping in their minds when Blair finally had an idea and she so hoped it would work......

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Ok so I know that the chapter is seriously short but I hope that in near future I could make it longer.

# 666 words