Will you please just shut up?????

Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
You all know what ?? I 've got 36 reads for my book( am I supposed to dance? ) I know I have not updated for awhile now but I did not have time as I was studying for my tests . I know this is crazy but I was studying like as if I was about to give my finals or some thing like that ( just kidding) I was just um.......reading other stories ( somewhat more like exploring ) . I hope you are being able to understand  this book of mine. I'll start with the Question Of The Day stuff or something like that......
QOTD- which is your favorite place and why ?
I really expect all my friends and my readers to respond as this is my first QOTD . Please comment.......
Dedicated to-

blissine
And to all of my readers.

Cameron's POV

                              I mean like seriously? Why does this teacher have to give me a punishment too what the hell did I do? Anyways I was not that shocked hearing the punishment but anyways the punishment is that, that we are supposed to sit together in class and if in any class we are not together we are getting detention and we will be putting handcuffs like two criminals I mean like seriously we are high schoolers and you know what the hell is the most annoying part?that we barely have one class where I won't meet her which means together with that girl 24.7 I know I am  exaduating .....but it's more than a punishment isn't it? Anyways today's the first day of me sitting with Ms.nerd........o my god how am I supposed to take this or let's just say how am supposed to survive? I woke up at 5 in the morning and believe me it's not because I was too excited for the day or something like that but I usually wake up this early not to start studying or something like that but to exercise and to keep my body fit and build . I had finished taking my regular bath after the exercise and was ready to go downstairs to have my breakfast . I was on my way to the breakfast table when I saw Shawn talking to one of his friends over the phone.I took my seat and started eavesdropping Shawn I heard him say that they will be meeting up later after I go for my school and all his friends including him will be going to this place called ' wandering Stars ' or something like that if I'am not mistaken well I heard him mentioning the name Catherine a bit too much . He stopped after he saw me giggling a bit too loudly. He started walking towards the breakfast table and sat on the seat right opposite to me and I was a bit too excited and opened my mouth,'so tell me who is this Catherine, huh?' . He was looking nervous after that question of mine and he looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and told me to not to tell anyone and I made that weird look telling him,'do I look like a red letter box here with the acceptance of any letter and delivering it to the correct person? Well even if you do have those feelings please remove those okay ? I've been your brother for so long and you still don't know my behavior? I mean like seriously? Are you being the second person to irritate me?' I said with the annoyed look on face and he understood that I was irritated because after he said ,' aw, my cute little brother I know that you are one of the best brothers in this whole world and I know that I can trust my this brother . I'm right, right?' He kept looking at my face with the question mark look on his face and I smiled because I could not stop and I nodded and said ,"but the word cute does not suit me anymore 'cause I am a grown up boy now , a high schooler and i maybe good looking but not cute " he said,"ok" with that hand sign of OK while winking 👌🏻and I was like what the hell? Well anyways I had finished my breakfast and was in the backseat of my car when Shawn just entered and I was again like what the hell? He said that Mr.Hello had gone somewhere to his hometown or something like that and also to add as more my so called big brother was concerned about me going to school so he had decided to give me a ride to school and he also told me that I didn't have that driving license so I would get it only by next year so I had to forcefully go with him and while driving he looked at my school uniform and asked me ,'do you seriously have to put that uniform? No I mean like I used to go in the same school and no one forced us to put we had our own freedom in wearing anything when I say the word anything I really mean anything and can you believe that once I was in school in my pjs and I was feeling like an alien who had landed in earth , well that day was amazing anyways answer my question. ' I sat a bit more lowly so that he wouldn't look at my uniform I said ,' things change bro and so does the rules in our school the only time we don't have to put those uniform is when we have Fridays and we call it 'butterfly Friday' but some people who want to wear it will continue to wear it on Fridays' he raised his left eyebrow asking in a questioning tone ,'and who are those some people who continue to wear ?' I pulled myself more lower and said ,'I don't want to make my mood bad by uttering her name please....' I didn't wanted to tell but he kept annoying me and I finally spoke,'well...she is one and only Blair Collins , no , I mean like doesn't she have any other clothes at her home ?' . By this time Shawn was laughing like as he had just seen me upside down or like as he had just seen me dancing a Hawaii dance with those flower garlands and shades . But that was not a joke after he had finished laughing he said,'you know how rich they are right ? And don't tell me you still have feelings for her after what you think she did was wrong ? But anyways you know that she didn't do anything wrong . At that time you just needed a place to throw all your blames and that is one of the major reasons you are far away from her right now .'. I know it was the truth everything he said was pure 100% truth but I still don't want to admit so I just simply said ,' will you please just shut up??'. There was a moment of silence after that and even if I was with Shawn I was feeling a bit awkward...... And i really had to feel awkward ......... I just hope my day just goes well................

Well hello!!! Me here ...... I had typed this on Saturday and on Sunday I found out that I actually had 36 reads I was um feeling super lucky after that anyways time to publish now ...... And yes I guess that I won't be able to update for awhile because I have those drill practice in school and also I have a large no. Of homework which means I would be tired and would die anyways please
Vote
Read
Comment
And
Share if possible to everyone in your list of friends '__'.and yah I changed the story 's name and I guess the cover.