Please come for my funeral if i die!!

Well, well,well, here's what I see
39 reads
12 votes
And
11 comments
Thank you very very much for all your votes and comments and especially a big thank you for all the readers for this book
T.Y

Question of the day: where is your hometown? Do you like your hometown?

Chapter begins:

The class room was quite and everyone was staring at the two criminal looking people . The two of them were Cameron and Blair.......you can guess what has actually happened.......yes, they dared to sit away from each other.
This is what had happened:

Cameron's POV:
                              I had just entered  the class with no one or as you can say I was alone . I was feeling a bit drowsy so I was just in my dreamland of me with food and lots and lots of food and as I was about to take a bite of that long lost taste of food someone ruined it , yes , it was Blair she was waking me up by asking me to shift but I was just like angry so I din't move but she kept irritating me that is when I gave up and she had that sly victory smile on her face any ways I was again trying to dream when she started listening to music and she also started to unwrap something I looked at it carefully when she saw me and offered me some but I just kept my dignity and said no she was eating it very gleefully when I turned away to ignore her I was trying to sleep but her loud music was disturbing it she had already fallen asleep so I shifted to another table and started sleeping I was half asleep when I heard Mr.Frank talking no shouting at me I assume? Yes he was in fact shouting at us, he took us to the principal's office and had our hands tied together in handcuffs and I was feeling like a criminal..............
I was just thinking about when the day will end when again Blair had to ruin it by telling me that it was all my fault and blah blah blah ..................
Anyways it was recess and I wanted to use the washroom so we had to find the principal and so my pee was about to drop when I saw that there was no other way I just asked Blair to come along with me to the Male's toilet but she refused but I had no choice so I had to drag her till the toilet...she as feeling awkward when her friends had entered the Males toilet she tried to hide but was noticed by them she said that I had forced her so again I had to feel the Asian guy's eyes on me . I was just staring at him back when she asked me whether I had finished or not that's when the principals saw us and he had that very much shocked look on his face he was looking really funny so I had to laugh and as I was doing that he got much more and lengthened our punishment and detention tone more month which means two months with that girl? I was sitting sadly on my chair when two of my friends- Ashton and Noah came towards me . I looked at them with my sad look and said ,' please forgive me if I have ever done anything wrong because I don't want to go to hell and also please do come for my funeral if I die because this girl will kill me.' They noted down my sarcasm and started laughing......but anyways the day ended and it was time for detentions and again I was in trouble staying with her.......

Well, hello Sunday here so updating as fast as I can well I need to study for my test but I am just typing here.......ok so bye bye ......sayonara .....