Get the hell out of here.......

Ok so I just got the shock of my life because I just found out that I got 147 reads for my story
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Question of the day
Who is in your top bias list??

:::)
Well I prefer

Can't decide(==)
_

Well anyways dedicated to:
All of my readers
I'm so damn happy about my reads
And blissine happy belated birthday !!!!!!!'-'
And their school dress is supposed to be IDK but yeah, you can imagine it to be the same school uniform like however they have in The Heirs but a reminder that the boys' uniforms are the same but the pants are half till grade 9 and from grade 10 they have to wear long formal pants girls' uniforms are the exact copy so.....now you can imagine very properly........

Chapter begins:

The air was filled with suspense they were in the detention room and there was this look on Cameron that she could not avoid so she removed her eyes from the book and said , ' What's wrong Mr.Stymest? Am I that pretty?that you cannot stop looking at me ?'. He got back to reality and said making an eww..look and said,'well who said you are?'
' who said I'am not?'
'I said '
' well hello you think you are good looking or what? Well all I see in face is a frog your face resembles a frog...the frog from the princess and the frog but not like the prince'
'Well...do you find yourself like the princess? Well no...you look like the witch of every fairy tales and also your face resembles a dog's '
'Well you resemble a cat then '
'Cats are fluffy and cute and I know i'am cute'
'Dogs are cute as well you know'

'Well you look like a mermaid then'
'Well thank you I know I'am gorgeous and pretty and no other words for'
'Uh..hum well I'am talking about real mermaids who are to hell ugly'
'Thank you at least I look good for some instance for someone else but you are ugly forever and ever '
'But they have a stone heart and only someone like you can have that.......'
'Okay so stop' Blair says with a serious tone and adds ,'I want to ask you a question and I wanted to ask about when we first met , it's about this feeling I've got can I ask you something ?'
'Yeah go on'
"Um..um..uh..like..you know?.....um...um.."
"What?"
"I seriously wanted to ask did NASA approach you?"
"Who's this 'nasa' ?"
"O God NASA of science and technology did they approach you?"
"No,why?"
"What then what have they been doing till now because i'am calling NASA and telling them that I finally discovered a brainless creature who can talk,eat,sit and work..."
"And who is this brainless creature"
"You?"
( shocked) "what?you,you are only the one I guess not I "
Blair bursts into laughing and then he gives her the negative vibes from her that she needs to stop and stare at him back they were holding this blinking competition and no one saw who won because the teacher had arrived they could not even sit separately......though........
Bell rings and it is 6:30 Blair stands up and tries to walk but the handcuffs wouldn't let go she asked the teacher to open it but the teacher said that she din't have the keys so the teacher went to search the principle but she was not there so Blair suggested to go their home and since they owned the school so the principle was her mom so they could get the keys at her home so they went to her home..........

Ok so i know that the chapters are too short but can't help because I've got my right hand injured so it took me 2 days to complete it with my left hand.......
I hope to update soon......
N don't forget to:
Vote
Comment
And
Share

Thank you very much

.........................................................................................................................