What is going on???????

Dedicated to
byueen
RiksalTshechutharpa
YeshiSherpa

Blair'sP.O.V:
                        Cameron Stymest...................I thought, I looked for my book and shrugged I took my book and was to leave when I was forced back ( pulled back ) I turned to see that Cameron was pulling my arm and was tightly holding it Kim glared at him with blood shot eyes and I was like 'what the hell is going on?'.........

Cameron Stymest:
                                   I was walking through the school ground along with my friends- Ashton,Noah,Gale,Cara,Kristina and Jin. I had just received a message from my brother and was replying him back when I dashed against someone and then I imagined a very slow motion scene had occurred like as you can imagine me being like 'o no my phone ' pose and the girl with the 'o no my book 'pose I was very angry so as I was about to pick up my cellphone I realized that it was not my mistake and thought that it was the girl's mistake so I pulled her arm to look at her face as in 'who dared to dash against me' and then her eyes met mine and there was this movie type scene where 'I caught her and she looked at me surprisingly' . I was thinking where I had seen her that's when I realized that she was 'Blair Collins'....... I was staring at her but could still feel the Asian Guy's eyes on me so, I had to literally look at him and to my very big surprise every passerby and plus my and hers friends were staring at me and Blair so I let go of her hand and then I noticed her make a face and move i said,'hey, aren't you sorry about what the hell you just did ?'. She laughs and says ,'well, you should be sorry too!'. I stare at her and say ,'but you should've noticed that I was walking by, you nerd' . She stood calm but her friends din't looked calm at all and then she said ,'Um....excuse me Mr.Weirdo, if that's the case even you should've noticed me walking, but you didn't so,Mr.Weirdo I'am wrong here and so are you .' She turned back and started moving and I was left like a cartoon character (0.0) . I was so irritated by that girl that I had almost forgotten to text my brother I ran towards my phone and started texting back to my brother. I turned back to check my friends and then they had the same expression ' _ '. I was like 'what?'.