Worst flat in NYC

After I collected my baggage, got into a taxi, desperately looked for the correct directions and on reaching, dragged myself out of the damned vehicle, I had hoped to see a liveable, peaceful flat. But that was not my luck. I was starting to think there is no such thing such as luck, just fate. I'm pretty sure that in my case, this was true.

I had to live in a seven storied building where pipes were leaking and people bribed you to give five star Google reviews for a flat with rats in it.
Perfect.

My dream was turning out to be a nightmare and there was nothing I could do about it. But what I could do, was to get the house clean and unpack.

The horrors unfolded as I entered the house. I had selected a furnished house online since I didn't have the time and money to buy new furniture. But I had never imagined that a furnished house could be so musty and closed. The advertisements on the net had a picture that was really cozy looking.

I realised that one could never trust those pictures. The flat was a one bedroom flat which had a compact living room, ample sized kitchen with a small veranda joint with a stairway and one big bathroom.
The bedroom was quite big but the living room was really small compared to it.

One complication remained, who was going to paint the scratched walls, clean the muddy bathroom, clear the bird droppings from the kitchen veranda, hunt for the dead mouses and live there?
The answer was going to stay the same.
So I set out to accomplish "Mission Impossible: Household Drama."
----------------------------------------------------------–-------------------------
Now you know what our moms do and what might await us. Read on, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it.