Best Buddies = Perfect Nightout

Chief editor had not seem surprised when I had handed in my work.

Instead, he said,'Good. Now get out. For your information, these files are outdated. I'll give you the new files tomorrow. Also, you have 2 hours of extra work tomorrow as your punishment for taking help.'

With those words, he walked out of his office. I was left shaking with anger.

Suddenly Sarah came in and said,'Good for you, you'll have more time to complete your work tomorrow. For the time being, let's go to a nightclub.'
I grinned and followed her out.

We spent a lot of time deciding the clothes.

We went to a nightclub and began dancing our heads off. It turned out that Sarah and I were neighbors. She lived on the second floor left corner and I lived on the right corner. Tía lived with her parents. Still dependent.

Whatever.

Sarah met a guy she seemed to know while I was stuck with the bartender. I had had at least three beers for the new job depression.

Then, I saw him, the guy who was about to change my life. He walked in and it felt as if the world had stopped moving.
The music had gone.

I felt light headed until somebody suddenly dropped a drink on me.

I shouted loudly,'What the hell was that!!? You wanna destroy someone's dress, go destroy your mother's, you jerk!'

I didn't have the least idea then that I was shouting at my boss.

Then I looked up and got the biggest shock of my life, chief editor, Steve Smith was glaring down at me,'Jerk, huh? You come to office two hours early tomorrow. Plus the extra two hours. If you're a second late, you're fired.'

He stomped off.

I let those words sink in.

Sarah came running,'Yo girl! I leave you for one minute and you get into trouble! Anyway, come along now. I want you to meet my boyfriend and his friend.'

I asked in an innocent tone,'You got a boyfriend?'

Sarah slapped my back, grinned and answered,'Unfortunately, yeah.'
----------------------------------------------------------–-------------------------
If you liked this chapter (and song), you'll love the next. So give it a star..

Music by: Ke$ha
Name: Tik Tok
No copyright infringement intended
(One of my favourite songs, hope you guys liked this chapter!)