Close Together (A Anti-Object Story)

Close together (A Anti-object story)

Anti-Microphone's POV

I walk down to my locker. You know same old, same old. Grab my books for class,it's math. I try to sigh but can't. In matter of fact,I can't even speak. I don't like to talk or write about how it happened,but it happened. While walking to class,I see Paper. He gives me that 'I'm going to kill you someday' look. I turn away and start walking faster. He gives me the creeps,I don't understand why he is like that,but he is. I enter my class,and see Trophy. He starts brushing his blue hair out of his face,then he sees me.

"Hi Microphone," He says. Then I point to my throat. "Oh yea,I forgot."

I start to write something on a note,as I start to sit down in my seat. I pass it down to him,he writes back 'Well,that's good to hear.' I smile at him. Of course he smiles back. Then we hear footsteps,we turn our heads. It's Suitcase. Ughh,I hate that little brat. She walks over to Trophy.

"Hi,Trophy," she says. Then she sees Trophy's new scars on his arm. Grabs his arm and holds it up to see it.

"Trophy,darling.You need to stop trying to kill yourself." He rolls his eyes,then looks at me. Suitcase also looks at me,then she smiles.

"Oh,Trophy! Is this your girlfriend," she asks him. I look at him and my face turns red. He tries to turn away but now Suitcase's gang is laughing at him. He tried to hide this face in a book,but Suitcase pulled it away.

"Stop being so weak," Suitcase shouted at him.

"Then leave me alone," Trophy shouted back. I see the other kids at the door,to scared to even come in. I finally stand up,and grab a book. Then I start to hit Suitcase in the head.

"Ow! Ow! Stop," Suitcase started to scream. I didn't stop,then I saw the teacher come in. Suitcase ran to the teacher. "Mr.Phone4! Microphone was hitting me with a book,"

"Is this true,Microphone," My teacher asks me. I nod slowly. Trophy stands up,trying not to act weak.

"No,Mic didn't do that. She was only trying to stand up for me." Trophy explained.

I was shocked. I didn't know what Trophy had it in him. Suitcase looked at Trophy with the 'I'll kill you face.'

"Alright then,Trophy," Mr.Phone4 said. He grabs Suitcase's arm and drags her out of the room. Trophy came over to me,and then he hugged me.

I might not be able to speak,but I could write him a thank you note. As much as I love to see him happy,when things are blue. I'm just glad that we are 'Close Together.'