My only true friend (Anti-Object story)

(WARNING- Is really sad and contians signs of suicide,thank you)

My only True friend? (Anti-object story)

Knife walked down to Trophy's house to see what he was doing. He and Trophy never talked before since they don't have the same classes,other than math. As he walks up to Trophy's house he holds on to his teddy bear named Martian. Knife knocks at the door waiting for Trophy to answer. 

Meanwhile Trophy was trying to cut his arm again,because Suitcase picked on him. Trophy feels like no one in the world would care if he just died. No one. Those two words echoed in his head. Then Trophy hears a knock at his door,his heart drops. He starts to hide his butter knife he was cutting his arm with. As he walks to the door blood drips on his  floor. Trophy opens the door to see Knife there.

"Hey,Trophy," Knife said to Trophy.

"Oh. Hi Knife," Trophy said back to Knife.

Knife saw some blood on the floor and realized that Trophy tried to do suicide. Knife didn't know that Trophy wanted to leave the world.

"Trophy," started Knife. Trophy looked at Knife then at the floor,that's when he saw the blood there. "Why,are you doing this to yourself?"

Trophy started to cry,he didn't know what to say or to do.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry," Trophy said while hugging Knife close to him. Knife patted his head,trying to calm him down.

"It's fine,Trophy," Knife said while putting his stuffed bear in his backpack.

"I do it,because no one cares about me," Trophy said. Knife looked down at Trophy,and looked right into his light green eyes. And Knife started to hold Trophy close to him,because he doesn't want him to go off and killing his self.

"I care about you Trophy," Knife said. Trophy thought he was joking,but telling by his tone,he wasn't.

"Knife? I was wondering if you want to study with me,for like math," Trophy said. Knife nodded yes,and the both of them walked to Trophy's room. That's when Trophy saw that Knife was his only true friend.