The Truth about me

The Truth about me

TJ looked out from his bed at the moon. He had a perfect view, he never really cried about his mother, ever since 'it' happened. He turned to the side as the moon shines on him. I mean he had everything, he was the captain of the football, tennis, soccer and baseball team. He soon felt asleep, as he dreamed, tears started to fall from his face.

-In his dream-

He saw his dad and mom together happy, with him smiling. He always looked like this dad that's why he was a junior. He remembered this it was his 7th birthday, the best day of this life. As he little self blew out the candles, TJ started to cry. He never cried before, he didn't know what it felt like. 

-Morning-

TJ woke up the next day, it was 6:30 in the morning he got out of bed and get ready for school. He picked out jeans with a orange tee-shirt. He ran downstairs and out the door.

"TJ! You forgot you-" his dad started to say. But TJ was already out the door.

As he waited for the bus his next door neighbor Kenzie walks to the bus stop. He loves teasing her because she was like her dad, but he also had a crush on her too.  She dropped a book, he picked it up for her and gave it to her.

"No nickname?" she asked him.

"Well, Kenzie-babe-" he started then she slapped him in the face.

He guessed that he deserved that. Kenzie rolled her eyes. The bus got there just in time, TJ walked first into the bus and sat alone. Kenzie sat with him, he looked at her.

"I know it's so unlike me." Kenzie said to him as she rubs the back of her head.

TJ gave her a little smile, then looked down at the floor. She notice that he didn't act like he usually did, annoying and jerky. 

"TJ? You okay?" she asked him.

He looked up at her, he looked like he was going to cry. He put his head in his hands.

"No...I'm not." he replied.

She patted him on the back. 

"Will you tell me what's going on?" she asked him.

"Well, it's been one year since my parents got divorced. And I have felt bad about it, and I feel like it's all my fault." he stated. "I just don't know, I just want to feel happy again."

Kenzie knew the truth now, she hugged him. He blushes and hugged back and started to cry.

'At least I know the truth now'