SoapxTrophy- I won't cry....

TrophyxSoap - I won’t cry....

Normal POV

Soap walked to her tent as the others put Trophy’s tent down. She tried not to cry,but memories of her and Trophy kept appearing. When she got in her tent she started to cry. More images appeared of her and Trophy. When they started to dance around one time in his tent,and had the whole night together while the others were sleeping.

Soap was giggling has Trophy kissed her neck,because she was ticklish there.

“Stop! It’s tickles!” she shouted.

Trophy stops and stares her in the eyes.

“Awww don’t be such a party pooper,Soap.” said Trophy.

“I’m sorry,I just don’t want to wake up the whole camp.” she said.

“It’s fine ne-I mean Soap.” Trophy said.

Trophy pulled her closer to him,her face started to get hotter.

“You know,maybe we should turn on some music.” Trophy said.

He lets Soap go and turns on his radio,then grabs her again.

“You know you’re such a troublemaker.” said Soap.

Then a song called When I was your man turned on.

‘It all sounded like ohhhhhh.....

Mmm,too young,too dumb to realize

That I should have brought you flowers

And held your hand...’

Soap’s heart was racing,and she was blushing really hard. Then Trophy pulled her in for a kiss,she wrapped her arms around his neck.

‘My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh…

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes’

Soap put her hand in a fist,as tears dropped from her face to her pillow. It felt like her heart was split into two pieces. Her face was burning as she cried,but each time she remembered something her and Trophy did more tears came down. She stuffed her face into one of her pillows,as she cried more. When she lifted her face out of her pillow she saw something blue,it was a scarf.

“Is that? Trophy’s scarf....” she asked herself. She got out of her bed and grabbed it,the light blue scarf brought her memories of when they first met in High school.

Trophy walked into his new school,trying to find his locker. Being the most popular girl in school she always liked to pick on the new kid at school. When she first saw him in his black jacket and blue scarf,she couldn’t help it. She thought he was a little cute,being new at school. He turned around and saw her blue eyes. He gave her a little smile,then walked over to her.

“Oh Hi there,can you help me? I’m new and I would like to find my first class.” he said to her.

“Oh yes,I can help you.” she replied back. Then she led him to his first class. 

She held the scarf to her chest,as she stopped crying. The others checked on her.

“Hey Soap you okay?” asked Knife.

Her back was faced to Knife,then she nodded yes to him. Then Knife walked away,slowly. She walked out of her tent and looked at the night sky. 

‘I won’t cry anymore....I will win....’