The End of our love? (MicxKnife)

(Note- like the other story,this is a one-shot so it's here,now. ^-^)

The end of our love? (MicxKnife fanfic) 

Our team lost the challenge. I just don't want to be voted out or Mic,but I think our team thinks were up to something. I'm worried, I feel like I'm going to much into this. I was walking down into the woods to get firewood,when I see something grabs me.

"Let go of me!" I shout.

But it didn't let go of me,instead it pulled me to it. I see its Baseball,Nickel,and Trophy.

"H-Hey guys,what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh,just nothing Knife." Says Baseball.

"Guys I was going to go get firewood,just leave me alone."

"Why should we," asked Nickel.

"Because I'm trying to get my part of the work done!"

"No you weren't,you and Mic were going to hang around and not get work done. Give it up Knife,your secret is out." Says Trophy.

I put my hand in a fist form,I was going to punch all three of them in the face.

"Shut up,your lying." I said.

"Knife! Stop with the lying for the million dollar sake!" said Nickel.

"I'm not lying!!!"

I grab Nickel shirt and pull him towards me. But I remember Baseball kicking me into the ice cold water. I let go and back down.

"Not so tough anymore," said Baseball.

"I can't wait to see the three of you gone!"

I run away,trying to find Mic. But I can't scream her name. Then I see something moving,but I make the biggest mistake ever. 

"Mic!" I shouted.

Then someone punches me in the face making me going to ground, then I heard something it was Trophy.

"He doesn't deserve her,I do."

Then I black out.

Where is Knife? Does he not care about me,no Mic don't say that to your self! Maybe he got caught up in his firewood job to come. I walk down the path he made for me,just in case if I got lost. I got to the camp,but when I got there I see Knife all knocked out. I try to keep it in and try not to cry. But I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Knife! What happened! Please tell me!" I screamed at me.

I realized that he is knocked out.

"Wait here,I'll be back." I said.

I ran to go get some towels and some cold water. I go back and he is awake,but Nickel and Baseball are helping him up. I walk over to help them.

"Mic,good that your here." Nickel said.

"Yeah,Knife got knocked out while getting firewood." Said Baseball.

"He was,I see." I said.

"Yeah,but he is awake now. So-" said Nickel but he got slapped by Baseball.

"So you two can talk about what happened! Okay bye!" Said Baseball.

They leave me and Knife alone. We don't talk just stare at each other. Then I finally speak.

"Knife,is something wrong?" I ask.

I was trying to get something that was related to what have happened.