one

Stiles POV
Its been about 6 months since Allison died, and most people have moved on.

Isaac left Beacon Hills which is understandable since Allison died saving him; he probably just cant be here knowing that.

Scott has had a hard time coping, but with Kira by his side he's been able  to be happy. He misses Allison but knowing she's not in pain makes things easier.

Lydia was glad she didn't see Allison die; if she did she would probably never leave her room again. After a couple weeks of her being locked in her room, Lydia realized Allison would hate seeing her like this. Lydia pulled herself together and became as happy as she could be.

However, I'm not as strong as everyone else. I know that Allison died happy but I can't shake the feeling. Allison died because of me. Everybody tells me it wasn't my fault, and they're right. I was passed out in a tunnel, just the other me wasn't. Part of me thinks I was still in the Nogistune and if only I pushed myself, Allison wouldn't be dead.
--
        Scott shoved me in the back and pointed up to Coach, who apparently asked me a question. He waited for an answer and I had no other way but to embarrass myself in front of the class.

"Um, what'd you say Coach?" Coach nodded but it turned into him shaking his head.

"Daydreaming again Stilinski! What's that, the third time today?" Coach had a mocking tone in his voice.

"Um, I don't know." I scratched the back of my neck as people around me snickered and chuckled. Soon enough Coach went on with teaching and I actually paid attention. After about 10 more minutes of boring economics the bell rang signaling for everyone to go to lunch.

The whole group sat at the wooden picnic table and quickly engaged in conversation. Kira sat next to Scott, Scott sat next to me then Lydia sat next to Malia on the other side of the table. We all ate our food and talked about what our class was like before.

"Yeah Stiles was daydreaming and he was yelled at by Coach. It was hilarious in my opinion." Scott bumped me with his shoulder and let out a laugh. I shook my head but cracked a small smile.

"Ohh Stiles who were you daydreaming about?" Malia teased and resting her head in her hand.

"I wasn't actually daydreaming! I was just thinking and zoning out. I mean come on it's economics who doesn't zone out?" Everybody laughed and agreed with my statement which made me somewhat proud. However, I was daydreaming, I was daydreaming about Allison death.

When the bell rang again it meant it was time to go to our next class as I picked up my stuff and headed back inside the school a piece of paper flew in front of me. It was small and white. I picked it up, thinking it was just a random piece of litter that nobody had the audacity to throw away but it wasn't a random piece of paper. Not at all.

I'm alive. We need to talk.
                                  -Allison.