SEQUEL!

SEQUEL!
Let's talk the sequel. It will be awhile until it is published or even made. Yet I do figure that I could give you some information about it :)

What's the title? The title is My Hero! It refers to when she said "Be my hero," before leaving with the man. Along with some parts in this sequel.

Who will be in it? Mostly the same people. The whole pack will be in it, including the Sheriff, and Allison's dad. Along with the new recruits, other known as the vampires!! There may also be some new people to help find and get Allison back.

What is this book about? Well, the first was more about Allison coming back from the dead and revealing herself to everyone. While that happened and she prepared herself, she and Stiles got close. With how close they are now, in this book it will be how Stiles will stop at nothing to get her back. It's how they both fight the distance and obstacles to find each other and be safe once again. Yet, a lot of stuff happens that will sabotage their love and will to fight.

Will Lydia ever forgive Allison? Lydia was heartbroken by the fact Allison who was her best friend didn't "trust" her enough. It will take a lot for Lydia to forgive but I don't think she ever will forget. So, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Are there any other ships besides Stallison in the sequel? I believe so, yes. Another ship will sprout in the midst of it all. They find comfort in each other, yet I will not say who it is! As for friendships I will be adding an unlikely friendship. What is unlikely is they both dated the same boy. (Can you guess??)

Will anyone die along the way? There will be some scares and one death. I will not say who's but I hope my writing skills are good enough to make you cry, lol.

My mind is at a blank at the moment so comment anymore questions and I will answer them! Love you all!