Chapter nine

Picture above is Alicia. I think it fits her just right!
Unknown POV
Yesterday, I saw a girl with Pink hair diving into the water, with her clothes on. Then, she didn't come up. I tried to stay there a bit longer but it was too late and I had to go home. I'm very curious now...
Hailey's POV
I woke up and threw some joggers and a tank top. It's Saturdys and I'm lazy. I decide to lay in bed and listen to Beyoncé all day.
That's what I planned..
As I was about to be in full relaxation, I heard Emily saying something about something not being fair and mom saying life's not fair. Then I hear some stomps and a door slam.
I sigh.
This is where my older sister instincts kick in.
I sigh again, take out my earbuds and walk out into the hallway.
I'm 17 and Emily is only 15. Not a huge difference, but it's a big one.
I knock on her door.
"Who is it?".
"It's me".
She doesn't answer so I walk in.
She has her head in her pillow and is sprawled out on her bed.
"What's wrong?".
I sit on her bed.
She rolls over and sits up.
"Mom won't let me go to this party my friend invited me to go to".
"Why?".
"Because she has a pool. Even though it's not a pool party, she still worries".
"Well it is very risky".
A angry face grows on her face.
"Wow. How stupid of me. I thought at least you would get me! I'm new her and I'm already invited to a party and I can't go! She doesn't let me go to a party but she lets you dye your hair pink!".
I sigh.
"It's not all pink".
"And I'm sorry you can't go".
"Whatever".
"Follow me" I say while grabbing her hand.
We both turn invisible and sneak out the house.