Chapter Fourty Five

Darcy's P.O.V.

Two weeks later.

Niall has been getting better and better. He will be discharged from the hospital soon, I think. After confessing my love to him, everything is going great, except that Niall is more flirty than usual. All he does is sit in the bed with a pout and ask for a kiss whenever he feels like. Which is almost all the time. Lara came over from her uni to visit him but all he did was tease me about how I confessed my love to him.

Meanwhile, Harry and Rose made it official and we all are happy for them. Harry promised to throw a party as soon as Niall is discharged from the hospital.

He is getting huge support from his fans and his family. In that case, his family visited him two days ago. His mother was a mess, obviously, after looking at him. I met her but she just know me only as Niall's friend. Nothing other than that. I didn't think it will be appropriate for me to interrupt them, so I kept my within my limit. I would leave as soon his parents arrive and come back when Niall calls me or texts me whining how much he misses me.

His family is leaving today and that is really upsetting Niall. His mom also dosen't want to leave but she has to. His brother Greg and Niall are pretty close. His family is really sweet. Even though I have not spend more time with them, whenever they see me, they treat me kindly which I really appreciate because they know me only as their hair stylist and friend.

They had a early morning flight and so they had to leave soon. His mom was crying when she said goodbye to Niall and Niall was crying too. I got out of the room when this happened, so that I won't disturb them. I didn't wanna disturb a mom-son moment. Maura hugged me goodbye. I was suprised but returned the hug anyway.

I was now currently driving in my car, going back to the hospital. I made some sandwiches for Niall, since the hospital food made him no good.

I parked my car in an empty space in the parking lot and was immediately greeted by their fans.

I gently smiled at them and informed them that Niall was doing great. Even though its been two weeks, still some fans wait outside the hospital, waiting to catch a glimpse of the One Direction members visiting Niall.

Suddenly a girl pulled at my hand. I gasped because of her strong grip on my wrist.

As much as I wanted to pull away from her grasp, I waited till she stopped squealing. After a while she spoke, "You have touched Harry's hair, haven't you?" she asked me and started squealing again.

I again waited until she stopped her squealing.

"Um, not exactly" I said, thinking about the times where he would run away from me, yelling that he has amzing hair and it looks awesome naturally.

"Oh my God, Haz. I love your hair" she squealed again and dropped my hand.

I chuckled to myself before walking away. I am used to these squealing by now. I took steps two at the time to reach the first floor. As I made my way to Niall's room, I checked the clock on the hospital wall, it was 10:00.

He must've woke up by now.

I pushed open the door to see a sleeping Niall. I sighed to myself before placing my bag down.

"Niall" I called softly, shaking his shoulder. He groaned but his eyes remained close.

"Niall, wake up" I called again, a little more louder.

He opened his eyes and closed it again instantly due to the blinding white light in the room. I chuckled softly.

"Who is hungry?" I called lightly, taking the box in my hand. He groaned, his eyes still closed. He obviously thought that I was asking him about the hospital food which I did not.