Chapter Three

"Hi, I'm Niall"

I heard a voice behind me and turned around to notice two amazing blue eyes in front of me.

"I think I know that already." I replied and he smiled.

"Yeah, well almost everyone knows." He said and then he called out to his friends and said, "Guys, come on, come and introduce yourselves to this beautiful young lady" he called aloud since everyone was in their own and deep conversation. Everyone turned to look at me even Harry and Rose who were deeply in a conversation. Rose gets along with everyone easily. Interconnecting with others is not one her problems unlike Lara and me.

Lara came and stood beside me still speechless and staring at her idols. Louis came forward and shook his hands with me followed by Liam and Harry. Then they shook hands with Lara and Rose. Harry was smirking while shaking Rose's hand and Rose was blushing. And we introduced ourselves to them.

"Who wants to get their hair done first?" I asked and received a smirk from Harry. Seriously, encourage me people. First day in my job.

"I'll get it done first", said Louis and sat in the chair behind me facing the mirror.

"OK" I said and started with my work. I was so happy that I did not notice that I was grinning widely while doing Louis's hair.

"Why are you smiling from left to right from that time?" Louis questioned me.

"Nothing, It's just that this is my first day and I'm so happy that I got this job," I said, still grinning.

"Oh, seems like you really like doing this then" he said.

"Oh, yes, I love it" I replied.

After a while, I was done with his hair. "OK, your hair is done Louis" "Thank you" he said and got up. Liam came next and was questioning me about my family while I was doing his hair.

Niall came next after Liam and was smiling happily.

"What are you smiling so widely for?" I asked.

"I've got a date with this girl tonight," he said.

"Really? What is her name?" I asked.

" Alexandra", he replied.

"How does she look like? Beautiful?"

"Beyond Beautiful. She is amazing. I will introduce you to her sometime."

"Oh, thank you. I would love to." I said.

After I was done with Niall, I called Harry but he refused to come.

"Harry, come on. It is my job. I have to do it."

"No, my hair looks good naturally." He smirked.

"OK, let me at least comb it and spray the hair spray. Please" I pleaded him.

"OK, fine. But only hair spray." He said and sat down. Before I could reach the bottle, he took the spray bottle, sprayed it on my head, and started running. Everyone was doubling with laughter while I was boiling in anger. Great, just great.

I sighed and sat down in a chair irritated. Louis came and gave me a glass of water. He sat down beside me and said, "Don't mind him. He's always like that with everyone, once he gets to know you better he won't be doing that," he said. I nodded smiling at him. He was one sweet man.

Ten minutes later, Colin came, called the boys, and told them it was Showtime and they waved goodbye to us. Harry came to us three and asked, "Will you stay until we come back?" he asked mainly to Rose.

"Oh, no, we have to get going. We cannot stay here for long." Rose replied.

"Why don't you guys join us for dinner tonight?" Louis asked.

"Yes, that would be great," said Niall. He sounded enthusiastic, like he knew something we all didn't know.

"Um, we're not sure." Lara said.

"Why not? We will be back at eight. Text me your address Darce and we will come and pick you up at eight thirty, if that is fine." Liam said.

"Sounds amazing" Harry said looking at Rose. We all nodded smiling at them.

After they left we started home in Rose's car and I texted Liam my home address since we were headed to my house. After two hours of thinking whether to change into another dress, we decided against it and waited patiently for them to arrive. At 8:45 pm, we heard a knock at the door, Lara rushed to open it, and I noticed Harry standing with his hands in his pockets. "Come on, guys." He smiled and went to the car and opened the door for us. Louis was in the driver's seat and Liam was near him in the front. Niall was sitting alone in the second row and me and Lara went to join him. Rose and Harry sat in the back.

"When should we drop you all home?" asked Liam.

"Before eleven thirty" replied Lara.

"OK, love. Everyone buckle up", said Louis and with that he started the car.

"Tonight's going to be amazing" Lara whispered in my ear. Yes, it is.

A.N.

I hope you like this chapter.

Pls COMMENT AND VOTE guys.