4 |Flirt Fest|

|Maddie|

Finally, the last period bell rang. I was officially done with my first day of school.

Everyone filed out of their last period classroom, and towards their locker. Conveniently, my last period class was near my locker and I wouldn't get caught in what I call 'The End Of School Rush'.

I lazily dialed in my locker combination, and packed stuff into my book-bag. I only put in what I needed for homework. I stuffed my geometry folder inside, and my history text book. I zipped my book bag shut.

"Madison," Josh said, obviously pleased that he now knew my name.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What Josh?" I asked, slinging the floral book-bag over my shoulder.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you were gonna try out for cheerleading," He smirked.

"Why would you wonder that?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side.

"Because the pretty girls are always cheerleaders." He said, nonchalantly. I scoffed.

Is this a new flirt fest. So far, we had 2 today. And I just met him this morning!

"Whatever," I replied.

I checked my reflection in my locker, which I stored my small, square mirror in. I ran my fingers through my knotted hair, which sadly lost its waves. I frowned.

"Are you gonna try out or not?" Josh suddenly asked, slamming my locker shut, and leans against it.

"How do you know I'm not a sucky cheerleader?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow up.

"I talked to Chloe, and she told me that you were a dancer and your good at flips. That's basically good enough for me." He explained.

"So, I'm hearing that you stalk me?" I stated firmly, resting on the locker next to mine.

"No! Chloe and my sister use to take dance together and they were friends. I talk to her from time to time." He says, defending himself instantly.

I chuckle, "Whatever."

"But still, try out." He insists.

"But still, I wasn't even done taking things out my locker before you rudely slammed it closed!" I say, staring at him with a blank face.

His cheeks flush as he removes his upper body from my locker, giving me access to dial the combo. I get out my lip gloss and apply some to my lips. Smacking my lips together, I shoved it back into it's little compartment in my locker. It was my school make-up set, filled with just the essentials.

"Thanks," I stated, shutting my locker.

"And Maddie, just think about trying out. I'm the quarterback and you can even be my lucky charm." He says, smirking and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

He leads me outside to the courtyard, and everyone stares at me with envy.

"How about I knee you in your 'lucky charms'." I said, rolling my eyes and ripping his arm from my shoulder.

"God Maddie, you're so difficult," he breathed, running a hand through his slicked back hair.

I leaned in close and brushed my lips across his, and whispered quietly in his ear,
"And I intend to keep it that way."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I answered the last question on my question on my Geometry homework. It was basically like trivia, and I had to study for my History review test on Friday. But, ill do that another day.

I stuffed my finished homework into my bag, and grabbed my phone off of my desk. I sunk down in my bean bag chair and started texting Chloe, whom I exchanged numbers with during lunch.

Me: hey Sexayyyyyy XD

Chloe: omg Maddie! Hay!

Me: wyd?

Chloe: nothing. just baby-sitting my 9 year old monster, Clara. urgh

Me: ugh same! Dads at work, and mom is suppose to be coming home soon but she has to go grocery shopping. lawl. i have to baby sit my 12 year old sister, Mackenzie.

Chloe: maybe we can meet up and take them with us?

me: sure, lemme ask mah mom. wait, did you do your homework?

Chloe: no, but who cares?!

me: sure.... I'll go ask my mom.

I exited the text conversations and went to the dial pad, and called Mom. She said yes, as long as we were back by 7:30. I checked the time, 4:17. Yup, we had enough time.

"Mackenzie!" I hollered, marching into Mackenzie's room. She was currently wearing white tank top, and baby blue boy boxer briefs. I was just wearing my Dad's old band t-shirt and booty shorts.

"What?" She asked, looking up from her laptop.

"Are you done with your homework?"

"Yeah, I'm just talking to a couple of friends."

"Do you wanna go out later?"

"Where?"

"Um, to the mall. I'll give you money to shop and we'll eat dinner there."

"Sure, I'm down with that."

"Okay, be ready by 4:30." I told her, walking out of her room. I text Chloe, 'mom said yes. Meet me at the mall entrance at 4:45(:'

I rummage through my closet for an appropriate outfit. I find old, shredded jeans, and a grey crop top with the words 'amore' written cursively in gold, and the neckline was made of gold lace. on my feet, I decided to a pair on black TOMS. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail, and for my make-up, I wore mascara, and pink lip gloss. Smacking my lips together, I looked into my reflection. I was pleased, and I checked the time. 4:26 p.m.

I sighed and went into Mackenzie's room. She was wearing a faded black and white racer-back American flag shirt, and denim blue shorts. On her feet were black and white hi-top converse, and her hair was braided into a fishtail braid. She had a sense of fashion

Yup, we were sisters.

"Come on, we're taking the bus. Here's my school card." I told her.

I grabbed my tote bag, and we headed out the door.

~•~•~•~•~•

I tapped my feet against the concrete. It was 4:50 and Chloe was no where to be found. I groaned. It was starting to get cold, and it looked like it was about to rain.

"Lets go inside!" Mackenzie whined, rubbing her hands up and down her bare arms to keep herself warm.

"No, I told a friend I'd meet up with her here." I snapped.

Her eyes watered for a bit, and she looked down at the ground. Out of guilt, I whispered, "Fine. Lets goes it on one of those benches inside."

Mackenzie happily skipped inside the mall, and ran to sit down.

"I've never been so happy to sit down!" She beamed, moving her butt up and down the bench.

Scratch that, we are NOT sisters.

Suddenly, my screen of my phone brightened.

'Chloe: sorry! Can't meet u at the mall. Clara got sick :( ill make it up to you tmrw? Ttyl babe(;'

I groaned. Great, I was here at the mall for nothing.

"Kenzie, you wanna shop now? You can go anywhere on this floor. But if you wanna go to another floor, text me and we'll go together. Can't risk losing you." I explained.

"Aw, you do love me!" She squealed, enveloping me in a side hug.

"I don't. If I lose you, I'm gonna get my phone taken away." I simply explained.

She huffed.

"Just give me the money." She demanded.

I handed her $50, which she stuffed in her pocket. She was already on her way to Claire's.

I stay still on my seat in the bench. I checked my phone for any missed calls or text messages. Nada.

I finally decided to get up and get shopping. I went straight to topshop, where I bought a cute pull-over sweater. I also went to Victoria's Secret and bought underwear.
On my way out, I bumped into someone who almost spilled the contents of the VS bag.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! I really didn't-" and I meet the eyes of the culprit.

Josh.

I love the way he greets me.

(A/N wow the beginning of the chapter was good but then wattpad decided to be a bitch and delete it so now it's crappy wow ok.)